Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up w/ Avalon?

joeygk

I've heard that 4 clubs have been merged into one huge mega-dance-venue? (avalon + axis) :confused:

I asked a1wave about this during conference, but was fawked up at the time and don't really remember what she said. (my bad)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, that was a sweet move!

I've been posting on the Avalon board all day because of it... teamj5's been calling me a postwhore over there! :tongue::D

I went over there this morning but it was dead, so I left

I'm NEVER going to catch up with either of you at this rate!

I think we've taken padding to a new level! 700 posts!?!?! When did that happen?? Seems like just yesterday you were at 500. Wait, that was yesterday, you padwhore!! :tongue:

I don't pad, I am just all over the place :D

Hey wanted to tell you that I had 4 nice cold beers with lunch:D

Originally posted by kaydup

Hey wanted to tell you that I had 4 nice cold beers with lunch:D

Oh man, I'm jealous! Nothing takes the edge off a Friday like a nice lunch beer (or 4).

I still haven't drank on the job here yet... no one to go to lunch with and no place close where I could grab a few drinks.

I used to LOVE doing the friday drinking lunch. One summer I worked an internship with my friend, and every week we'd try to up our lunch-beer count by 1. By the end of the summer we were a complete MESS on fridays... after lunch we were essentially useless!!

That was the same job where we did keg stands in the parking lot during their company cook-out! Man I miss those days!

Oh man, I'm jealous! Nothing takes the edge off a Friday like a nice lunch beer (or 4).

I still haven't drank on the job here yet... no one to go to lunch with and no place close where I could grab a few drinks.

I used to LOVE doing the friday drinking lunch. One summer I worked an internship with my friend, and every week we'd try to up our lunch-beer count by 1. By the end of the summer we were a complete MESS on fridays... after lunch we were essentially useless!!

That was the same job where we did keg stands in the parking lot during their company cook-out! Man I miss those days!

Sound like a great internship..

Wish I could have a drink with lunch.. but everyone I work with are such tight asses at times... no one does that kind of stuff... at least not during working hours... After work there all lushes:laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah but now I am dying, because it sucks to sit here and get tired.

We will give ya reviews Vikkii, how else could I pad:laugh: :laugh:

See there ya go right back to the padding!!

By the way I'm totally dying for a nice cold beer... can't wait to get out of work:tongue: 15 more min:bounce: