Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so it's late...a tiny review for the Leopard Lounge last night...

Not that anyone's awake or cares...but it was a damn fine night last at the Lep.

Music wise, our very own Sleepiswaste and Charrails (not that they POST ANYMORE *ahem*) rocked a pack leps for hours (apparently, before and after I was there too). Breaks, techno, house...ya got all kinds. And everybody in the place LOVED it...:D

Besides the fact that I played mute all night...*LM, Tilly, Saigray* (aka my cheerleading squad) , Phunk, JoeG, hacker, Scottyskribz, NYC420, Exodust, Albyback and our aforementioned in-house DJs... :hat::D:tongue:

I say we kill the Roxy fridays and put these two in there...hehehe...

Originally posted by xpander

Not that anyone's awake or cares...but it was a damn fine night last at the Lep.

Music wise, our very own Sleepiswaste and Charrails (not that they POST ANYMORE *ahem*) rocked a pack leps for hours (apparently, before and after I was there too). Breaks, techno, house...ya got all kinds. And everybody in the place LOVED it...:D

Besides the fact that I played mute all night...*LM, Tilly, Saigray* (aka my cheerleading squad) , Phunk, JoeG, hacker, Scottyskribz, NYC420, Exodust, Albyback and our aforementioned in-house DJs... :hat::D:tongue:

I say we kill the Roxy fridays and put these two in there...hehehe...

yeah, it was PACKED when we walked in... music was great... those 2 do one hell of a tag team set...

f that "warehouse on the west side", I'd like to hear them on the phazon... ;)

Originally posted by clubmouse

yea xpander, not like i was there or anything, thats cool.....:hat:

AHH!! DUDE!!!! I knew I was missing somebody... I couldn't remember who that was with Scott... :blown:

I'm sorry man, I've been up for WAY too long...lol...

:hat: