Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah, so I really am leaving for the Army.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roninmess

yeah im not really leaving everyone, but its nice to see so many people care about me..... even those that don;'t know me.

I simply did this thread as a joke cause about 20 people PM'ed me, msged me, called me, asking if I was really joining based on larrys thread where he made the pic of me. I dunno, i was feeling in a weird mood.

Thanx again guys and you proved to me how awsome this message board is and how everyone here is a family. sorry if i pissed any of you off.

rob

Damn..:mad: ...I was planning on becoming CP mayor when you left......:D

Sunday morning I am officially goin to be done with CP for many months. larrys picture thread of me was a joke, but it was also serious. I've made a lot of friends on here, and will cherish every moment I've had with you all. I need a drastic change in my life, and think that this will get my ass into gear.

so CP... love you... miss you... party for me.

Rob:(

where were u last night bro?

Originally posted by scoob-e

where were u last night bro?

I was at Roxy...:blown: had to be the worst time I've ever had at a club. Don't think I'm goin back for a few weeks. There's nothing goin on next week or the week after that I know of that is remotely important to me.

besides... next weekend...... Factory aniversary party!:eek:

yeah im not really leaving everyone, but its nice to see so many people care about me..... even those that don;'t know me.

I simply did this thread as a joke cause about 20 people PM'ed me, msged me, called me, asking if I was really joining based on larrys thread where he made the pic of me. I dunno, i was feeling in a weird mood.

Thanx again guys and you proved to me how awsome this message board is and how everyone here is a family. sorry if i pissed any of you off.

rob

oh you ARE leaving alright... *someone* signed your ass up last week... if you're not there by 0'900 monday morning... they're gonna drag you're ass there by the spikes...

:D

JOE'sogladhemissedthisthreadbeforerobintoldeveryonehewaskidding'G

Originally posted by joeg

oh you ARE leaving alright... *someone* signed your ass up last week... if you're not there by 0'900 monday morning... they're gonna drag you're ass there by the spikes...

:D

JOE'sogladhemissedthisthreadbeforerobintoldeveryonehewaskidding'G

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sunday morning I am officially goin to be done with CP for many months. larrys picture thread of me was a joke, but it was also serious. I've made a lot of friends on here, and will cherish every moment I've had with you all. I need a drastic change in my life, and think that this will get my ass into gear.

so CP... love you... miss you... party for me.

Rob:(

Best Of luck and best health, more importantly GodSpeed!