Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun Apr 29-may 6th

I'm going to be partying like a drunk on the last new years of life, I am going to be chillin like a cheap whore after fuckin Bill Gates for 100k.

But, what I need to know is if anyone knows of any events between apr 29th-may6th, anything thats going down, or even suggestions on what I can do. I've been two years ago, but heard it's changed a little. So if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

BOLTS

I just came back a coupla hours ago bro, shit was pretty hott. Check out La Boom, Booze Cruise and Daddy-Os...sick techno spots. Bring lots of singles to tip everyone, bring lots of 20s to bribe hotel ppl to get into other people's hotels for the night and give the bartenders LOTS of money so that they will take care of you the whole night. Bring lots of sunscreen and come with a bunch of friends because its not that interesting during the day, most of the stuff happens during the night. Prepare to drink like you've never drank before...and I mean like WHOA. Bring some medication...Advil,etc for hangovers or in case you get sick. Remember NOT to mix that with alcohol hehe TRUST ME bad experience.