Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Showdown Meet up Idea gimme feedback guys...

Originally posted by gabo

this is where the problem lays.

people are only going to go to the dj's they like... and thats not the point of this little gathering. Its about understanding why some people like different dj's.. or am I reading into this too much.

plus nobody would want to go to hear junior cause they have a mixed gay crowd.

True..this would be a problem...for SOME. For most..it will not be. We'll get like a little list goin..makin sure everyone comes to the next spot. Your're exactly right..the point is to check out ALL of the DJs..and no skipping one!

As for Vasquez crowd...that is a little tricky. Whatever tho..I am down for this to really happen.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

True..this would be a problem...for SOME. For most..it will not be. We'll get like a little list goin..makin sure everyone comes to the next spot. Your're exactly right..the point is to check out ALL of the DJs..and no skipping one!

As for Vasquez crowd...that is a little tricky. Whatever tho..I am down for this to really happen.

open mind people open minds..

In threory its a great idea but i dont know if it will chnage minds or the way some threads go, but it would be a great time for the CPers thsat do go. I'm down as long as im in NYC but i catch catcha chater flight with calderone on any given saturday keep me posted

When I get home from school in the summer I will organize this and the thing is we all roll together to every place. so you have to agree to that.. I think one person from each Camp like one SF one Roxy one Vinyl one Earth shoudl come together and help organize so we can make it fair for like times to leave each club and what not. I don't know I would really like to hear some Ideas...

Lemme know

Originally posted by siceone

When I get home from school in the summer I will organize this and the thing is we all roll together to every place. so you have to agree to that.. I think one person from each Camp like one SF one Roxy one Vinyl one Earth shoudl come together and help organize so we can make it fair for like times to leave each club and what not. I don't know I would really like to hear some Ideas...

Lemme know

Good call....It'll be like a "Club Crawl". :D I know a lot of people already that love the idea of this....and summer gives some people time to save some $$$ if thats the case. A little CP unity neva hurt nobody!!! :cool: