Clubplanet Nightlife Community

boozin at home

I wish I was drinking tonight but after 2 straight days I need to cut back alittle......And am I the only one who's stomach is fucked up the morning after drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade or Smirnoff Ice? I think its all the acid in there that kills my stomach.....:blank:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I wish I was drinking tonight but after 2 straight days I need to cut back alittle......And am I the only one who's stomach is fucked up the morning after drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade or Smirnoff Ice? I think its all the acid in there that kills my stomach.....:blank:

ohhh yeah it makes my stomach kick the shit outta me, but only if i drink em excessively...

2 days?????

I'm going on two months..............

......And am I the only one who's stomach is fucked up the morning after drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade or Smirnoff Ice? I think its all the acid in there that kills my stomach.....:blank:

that shit kills my stomach like 2 hours after drinking it... too much damn sugar and acid.