Clubplanet Nightlife Community

borderline fascists @ naughtybooth

I thought at least one point of posting was to have your opinion heard, and to have others respond to that opinion... apparently I was wrong

The pretentious hierarchy of NB felt the need to 'lock' one of my threads b/c I voiced an opinion that could be interpreted as 'negative' towards one or more of the folks over there...

YAY clubplanet

;)

just because dave doesn't care to moderate the immature post whores over here doesn't mean other message forums can't, I am sure your post was locked for a good reason because they rarely do so, quit your bitchin and get over it btw your post did deserve a lock take a look here

http://www.naughtybooth.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14059

neptune

Goody-Goody

To Klohe's ex's:

I think I have a right to say 'fuck you' to most of the guys that Klohe has seen... from what I understand you are manipulating selfish sexist pissants who have no respect for women... I dont care if she has seen you without me knowing about it... Grow up and BLOW ME

Last edited by neptune on April.02.2002 at 11:12 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

April.02.2002 10:33 PM

jungleprincess

Super Cool

Location: where the music is or where the kitty is... otherwise manhattan

WHOA there.

a) ever occur to you that you have most likely only ever heard klohe's accounts and are basing your judgment solely on that? so how could you possibly be so crass when your opinion is so biased?

B) as a followup to my previous point, i know some of klohe's ex bfs, and honey, i too have only heard one side of the story, but from what i have heard, your thread commentary is bullshit.

c) most important point of all, this is not clubplanet or vipguestlist, we are not 15 years old here and starting this sort of silly drama based on biased opinionation is not looked favorably upon. please take it elsewhere.

:thumbsdown:

glad to see your post was locked. your statements were founded in a one-sided version of a story. and the purpose of your post was just to stir shit up and give out a big fuck you to people you don't even know. grow up.

Originally posted by neptune1

I thought at least one point of posting was to have your opinion heard, and to have others respond to that opinion... apparently I was wrong

The pretentious hierarchy of NB felt the need to 'lock' one of my threads b/c I voiced an opinion that could be interpreted as 'negative' towards one or more of the folks over there...

YAY clubplanet

;)

Pretentious? I'm hurt.

And if that post could be 'interpereted' as anything BUT 'negative' or as a personal attack (which are specifically prohibited as per our User Agreement and TOS) by anyone...

Please neppy, explain to me why it was a constructive piece of conversation. I don't know klohe, I don't know who she's been fucking, although I'm sure it would be fun to watch them "blow" you as you requested. Its a private matter that well, I don't care about, and I'm pretty sure no one but yourself, klohe and her ex boyfriends, apparently care about.

naughtybooth was founded on, and will always maintain, an attitude of strict respect and love of music - almost to the point of being music nazis but knowing to back up off that line when it's crossed.

the tagline says it all... "party with us, we're professionals" - it started at twilo, it moved to the naughty booth at leopard lounge, and has spread into a huge range of clubs and lounges ever since.

it's a privilage not a right to post on naughtybooth, and i say it's all the better for it. i just spent 3 days catching up on 2 1/2 weeks of total crap to find the little nuggets of fun and truth here on cp that's been posted since i left for wmc... i know it'll only take me a day to do the same on naughtybooth cuz it's all been filtered and it's a smaller group and it's pretty much all quality.

then again i won't find any photoshoppings of lt. dan on naughtybooth so that's why i remain here - for the total randomness of it.

each board has its own soul. embrace it.

Originally posted by deanna11

those NaughtyBooth guys are assholes. especially that Carnal Naughtiness moderator. what the fuck is that bullshit? imma kick his ass if i ever see him out

HAHA.

Dave is one of the coolest guys you might ever get a chance to meet. Besides, you wouldn't want to ruin his perfect ass by kicking it. After all, he IS the assmaster....

I think the other part of it is that it's definately a cheap shot for someone who's not a regular on the board to start talking shit about another person who's not a regular on the board. If you have something against Klohe, say it here for crying out loud, where you're both posting a lot and people know who the two of you are. Plus if it was a serious qualm, I'm sure it would have stayed up there. If you said something with a little logic, reason, and rationale behind it and left things open for an actual discussion, you might not have gotten shot down so quickly. Besides, nobody over there gave a shit about what you think if all you're going to do is crack someone down.

As far as photoshoppings, I can't start picking on the masters over at the Booth. First off, the I don't know any of the photoshoppers over there that well, and second, when I did post a few they were a bit *over the top*.

ok i'm too lazy to read the whole thread b/c it doesnt pertain to me...but i do have my 2 cents:

kandyraver ... dont knock dave for not moderating this board ('tho he does at times....when it comes to this website making $$$ :) - remember seeing this a few times)

besides whos gonna judge whats a "mature " post and what is not

1st amendment rules supreme...especially here on the net....

thank god there's plenty of room to post this shit...(otherwise i think people should get rid of 3 page graphical signatures that take up 2 minutes to load up on my comp :))

Originally posted by Unbound

thank god there's plenty of room to post this shit...(otherwise i think people should get rid of 3 page graphical signatures that take up 2 minutes to load up on my comp :))

Word. I can't even imagine how much of a pain in the ass this would be if I wasn't on NYU ethernet...

Let me have my say...Neptune did post drunken one sided Drama on NB making not only himself look like a fool, but me as well... I have no beef with ex's of mine and would never post personal shit on a board, the past is the PAST...I have given him my foot up his ass for that :blown: