Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the girls...at home?

wildmiami

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a great selection of females in Miami! The only problem is that no one is from around here...I just moved to Miami four month ago and I already been getting frustrated with the tourists. Basicaly if I ask for a number there is a good chance it's either Jersey, NY, or the never enough of the Canadians here on vacation (no disrespect but that is how it is down here)...

Can someone tell me when the tourist season is officially over, so I could see who is still standing.

Thanks

Originally posted by patrickl

I guess it's a moot point......even if there was a higher number of women in the clubs, they'd be Miami women anyway.........meaning you better bring your bank statement/investment portfolio for their perusal.

it might be true or it is in alot of cases,but what are you looking for ?? To get laid or find your one and only @ a club???

Hey if it doesnt kill you,it'll make you stronger.

:paint: :paint: :paint:

hrrm.. back to the original idea of this post.

Dance music has allways been dominated by male DJ's. The industry as a whole is being run by guys. As time progresses we see more and more female artists and executives. I think the reason for this low number is just that Girls usually are not brought up to like this sort of music. Its more acceptable for society to accept a female dance than it is to accept a female DJ. Can you imagine how somones mother would be if when her 12 year old daughter was asked what she wanted to do in her life, she replied "Spin at Bedrock." ! I think the younger we get kids to appreciate this music (young girls) and the faster we show parents that the music isent all about drugs the more cluefull women we will see going to these places.

Pod: i feel your pain. There where times at Liquid when i would go to see stryke play (dont even get me started on that) and drunk clueless girls would wander into the booth and ask if he could play Trick daddy. That is another thing. Pop music dominates the market for females ages 7 - 21 to listen to that sort of music. (you can blame MTV for that) as soon as we get the kids to listen to good music the scene will be heading in the right direction.

There is nothing more beautiful than a girl spinning wax.

-fatt0ny

SSM