Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**! New Clubs coming to N Y C!**

There are 4 new clubs opening very soon in NYC:

1) Glowbana ( the new twilo) most of you are probably famiar with this one, but it is slated to open by May ( but I doubt it) Opening by Sasha & Digweed and rightfully so. of course phazon is the sound system

2) Club Spin (of Miami Beach fame) used to be 320, this will be more of a loungy atmoshphere DJ's such as David Padilla Etc,

^

Same owners

3) Club Space ( of miami beach fame) Not Ibiza I wish, This is going to be the same stlye club as miami ( I.E Warehousy H/C style twilo esqish) Rotating DJs such as Taucher Etc this will be the last club to open

4) Crobar NYC yes of Big Time productions fame, Miami and chicago

All the spaces have been leased and most permits have been secured furnishings and sound installations are well underway.

I am not allowed to give locations ( PM me hehe)

Since I am not in NY i wasnt sure if you'all new this stuff I figured you guys did but just in case you didnt here ya go and hopefully you heard it from me first.

Have Fun

Perhaps the scene is already a little permeated right now. If Vinyl was half empty last night, I'm not sure that 4 new megaclubs opening around the same time would actually help the scene more than it might hurt it. However, if one of em starts up a breaks night in one of the side rooms, or decides to give me a residency, of course I'm all game...

Originally posted by brickhouse

Perhaps the scene is already a little permeated right now. If Vinyl was half empty last night, I'm not sure that 4 new megaclubs opening around the same time would actually help the scene more than it might hurt it. However, if one of em starts up a breaks night in one of the side rooms, or decides to give me a residency, of course I'm all game...

you can probably get that residency at glowbana... ;)

I'm pretty sure that Space dropped their ambitions for New York, but I'm not inside on that one so I don't know if that will go through or not.

Really though, the city needs a few good venues with good systems and good-size spaces, right now there's this unfortunate monopoly going on... or semi-monopoly at least :( Makes things mad difficult.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Really though, the city needs a few good venues with good systems and good-size spaces, and good cage dancers right now there's this unfortunate monopoly going on... or semi-monopoly at least :( Makes things mad difficult.

I definately agree...

What we really need is one really nice space with phazon. No need for dancers, cause if the DJs r awesome the dancers on the floor are alwayz 1000x betta than the cage dancers. A foam room would be nice thou, like LL used to have. ;)

Originally posted by joeg

I definately agree...

bwahahaha nice one, Joe :tongue: *high five*

Boreese- You betta watch out what you say about us dancers or I might just have to dance you out of the club one night... for shame :mad: btw, you may notice that my original post said "good-size spaces" not "good cage dancers" lolz

Boreese- You betta watch out what you say about us dancers or I might just have to dance you out of the club one night... for shame :mad: btw, you may notice that my original post said "good-size spaces" not "good cage dancers" lolz

UUU, so scared

btw, I didn't quote u but only stated the obvious

bwahahaha nice one, Joe :tongue: *high five*

:laugh:

:D

and boreese... you can NEVER go wrong with some good cage dancers... ;)

Originally posted by siceone

I actually talked with Mike Bindera @ deep dish and he told me him self that the new Twilo will not be glowbana .... so I can garuntee you unless the man lied to me, that Glowbana is a hoax.

Bindra and Steve do not get along, so info about Glowbana from Mike wouldn't be a guarantee.

Sure there are tons of rumors, there always are. Ive been hearing em all for a while. Best choice is to wait and when someone actually opens, then believe it :)

Ive heard the crobar rumors as well, rumors have been circulating bout the Roxy for about a year now. Etc, etc...:)