Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vnv Nation

I FUCKIN LOVE THEM!!! If there is one song by them i can listen to overrrrrrrrr and overrrrrrrrr and one that can get me pumped on a drive to wherever its definitely and ESPEICALLY "Further" or "Kingdom (Restoration)" definitely tracks that i think Heretic and gothzane can approve of...but i have yet to pick up their new album "Futureperfect"

right on brotha man...and do you belive there's people near me who have heard KMFDM and think their the shit...yet..never even heard of VNV Nation??? :eek: :eek: :eek: What a fucking CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like you aint heard TRUE industiral sound til u check out some VNV. Shit, industrial is part of my electronica roots and shit back when i was 11 yrs old...fuckin i just wish i was around to go see true innovators of the sound such as Fad Gadget, My life with the Thrill Kill Kult.

Eh, I'm not that big of a VNV fan. But they definitely work for the dancefloor. I just like the harder shit. If you like them, you'll probably like a lot of Apoptygma Berzerk and Icon of Coil's newer stuff also. Pretty much along the same lines. Trancey industrial club beats with vox.