Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RED BULL, KMX, or 180?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by myoozikkluboy

Hey everyone..What's your favorite energy "mixed" drink. I used to love Red Bull with Grey Goose but now I'm feeling that Citris 180 shit. Still LOVE the Grey Goose though.

conduit%20420%20B.jpg

this is a lame excuse to promote your party with this bullshit drink question...... so STFU, only fucking bitches and fags drink those energy drinks....... if you wanted to promote just say it and don't beat around the bush...... Conduit just made my list of places I'm gonna rip apart!!!!!!!!! have a nice day........

Originally posted by saleen351

this is a lame excuse to promote your party with this bullshit drink question...... so STFU, only fucking bitches and fags drink those energy drinks....... if you wanted to promote just say it and don't beat around the bush...... Conduit just made my list of places I'm gonna rip apart!!!!!!!!! have a nice day........

Saleen,

Not at all a lame excuse to promote "my" party. It isn't "my party" to begin with. Just because I added a flyer of an upcoming event doesnt mean my post wans't real. In fact, I already created a thread about this party but, of course, I'm going to include it in every one of my posts. Why not? That what promotion is all about. Can you blame someone or bash them for just doing their job? And if youre a fan of Denny's, then I suggest you come as well. I'd be glad to by you your first drink. And I promise it wont be a "bitch, fag" energy drink.

js

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Once again, I find myself agreeing with Saleen. Since you already made a promotion post about Tsettos at Conduit, there is no need to keep on attaching the flyer.

Whats the difference? It's the same as a signature. My friend, for one second, put yourself in this situation. If YOU were hosting, DJing or promoting an event, TRUST me, you'd be doing it too. The bottom line is...This club is new, PHAT and simply extraordinary and I'm just spreading the word so that people like you can come out and have a good time. So, here you are, bashing me for trying to make YOU have a good time. Sheesh, take it with a grain of salt :rolleyes:

It isn't "my party" to begin with.

If YOU were hosting, DJing or promoting an event, TRUST me, you'd be doing it too.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You just contradicted yourself there with these statements.