Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PLATINUM - what's the f'ing point ??

took your advice and gave your club one last chance ....

and (not to my surprise) PLATINUM once again SUCKED ASS !!!

besides the fact that i think i may now have lead poisoning from the paint chips pertruding off the basement floor and besides the fact that there were maybe 15 ppl. even dancing, they charged me $7 for a fucking dixie cup drink !!!

from the looks of the crowd and the #'s the place seems to have pulled in (which is way less than what i remember) i think they should seriously just consider shutting this place down !!!

HIP HOP room turned FRAT PARTY

CLUB ROOM turned live broadcast off of KTU

what happened to keeping it real ???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by barbiegirl

besides the fact that i think i may now have lead poisoning from the paint chips pertruding off the basement floor and besides the fact that there were maybe 15 ppl. even dancing, they charged me $7 for a fucking dixie cup drink !!!

from the looks of the crowd and the #'s the place seems to have pulled in (which is way less than what i remember) i think they should seriously just consider shutting this place down !!!

Suprise suprise!! Another bad review of Platinum from Miss barbiegirl!! You really hate this place huh?? :rolleyes: You really have an in-depth review here though:laugh:...Keeping it real?? I don't think you even know what that really means...

Why don't you go just one more time, to make sure you got lead poisoning so you can be gone already. Plus, if you continue to pay $7 for a drink you might break your wallet...CHEAPASSBIOTCH.

Your reviews are not only pathetic but have no validity what so ever. If you don't like the place then don't go...its not rocket science. The club don't need people like your sorry ass anyway!!:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Why don't you go just one more time, to make sure you got lead poisoning so you can be gone already. Plus, if you continue to pay $7 for a drink you might break your wallet...CHEAPASSBIOTCH.

Your reviews are not only pathetic but have no validity what so ever. If you don't like the place then don't go...its not rocket science. The club don't need people like your sorry ass anyway!!:blown: :blown:

Well said!

Seriously if you can't stand that place so much then why even give it 1 more chance.... :rolleyes:

ACTUALLY DARLING, get your facts straight I work at Bunka but hate people that knock other clubs constantly for absolutely no reason!

Seriously, this barbiegirl chick comes on this board and bashes the crap out of Platinum then has the nerve to go and hang out there! L-O-S-E-R!

Originally posted by amercali

she has a right to give her opinion, you took it very personally, so i thought maybe u worked there, but i was wrong, sorry

Its cool...the girl is just annoying. Have your opinion (that is 100% respectable) BUT don't stress why you hate Platinum so much then go the following week.

Oh by the way Barbiegirl..was the bathrooms warm enough for you this time?

If you hate it that much than don't go. There is no need for you to continually bash the place. I was there Saturday night, my friends and I had a great time.

Yes, it was kinda slow, but it got pretty busy around 11:30 and stayed that way till about 1:30ish..... The floor had a decent amount of people most of the night. 7 bucks for a drink, which bar were you at?????

Maybe you should drink a few more or maybe less and learn how to count......:blown:

DON'T TELL ME SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE BATHROOM BEING COLD..........DOSEN'T SHE KNOW NO MATTER HOW HOT YOU MAKE A BATHROOM, THAT TILE IS ALWAYS COLD WHEN YOUR NAKED ON YOUR BACK IN A STALL...(OR LEANING ON A TILE WALL).....

Originally posted by kirklop

DON'T TELL ME SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE BATHROOM BEING COLD..........DOSEN'T SHE KNOW NO MATTER HOW HOT YOU MAKE A BATHROOM, THAT TILE IS ALWAYS COLD WHEN YOUR NAKED ON YOUR BACK IN A STALL...(OR LEANING ON A TILE WALL).....

that was your girlfriend on the tile by the way .... not me !!!

and i could say whatever i want about the place - all of you can kiss my WHITE FUCKING ASS !!

the club you promote sucks - DEAL WITH IT !!!

Originally posted by kirklop

BARB, WHAT CLUB DO I PROMOTE...YOUR NOT GETTING MAD ARE YOU?

i find this quite amusing to be honest with you ... and the fact that you have your head so far up your OWN ass well it is actually kind of FUNNY !!

that was your girlfriend on the tile by the way .... not me !!!

and i could say whatever i want about the place - all of you can kiss my WHITE FUCKING ASS !!

the club you promote sucks - DEAL WITH IT !!!

Does someone want to volunteer to take the trash out??

Barbie-come one give me the review on the temperature of the bathroom...DUMB BIOTCH...

AL...are you starting drama?? LOL...not you..:laugh:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Does someone want to volunteer to take the trash out??

Barbie-come one give me the review on the temperature of the bathroom...DUMB BIOTCH...

AL...are you starting drama?? LOL...not you..:laugh:

Drama....Where????

the 3 same people defending platinum over and over and over again ..... must have been the only 3 people that i saw on the dance floor !!!

i am not defending it by any stretch of the matter sweetie, dont fuck with me, i will tear you a new asshole, you silly girl