Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Msoprano and Joeg and ginzo's alike i am really coming to the conclusion that......

YOU GUYS ARE THE IRISH DRUNKS

AND I AM THE SPAGHETTI SLURPING BASTARD.

Case in point...

2 nights in a row i have had a different, but yet italian dinner.

Yet..

2 nights in a row there is a slew of ginzo drinking or wannabe drinking by joeg,msoprano,andgodfatherbamboozehound

I see msoprano at Exit when he first got there...he has a fuckin cocktail in his hand and ME?? i have a fuckin bottle of water in mine. Yet, i saw him again in the hallway, yes hallway that is right next to the bathrooms perhaps where one might PUKE from not being able to handle their alcohol irish-style..and he was stumbling and slurring his speech like crazy and christ i wanted to laugh but i felt bad.

I wake up sunday morning to see a thread about joeg and his insatiable need of the consumption of alcohol in order to go to vinyl.

Now i read godfatherMcboozehound was out drinking with his sister over the weekend as well.

Now children...all these ginzo's are getting drunk over the weekend, while all poor Quoth is doing is having italian dinners and being sober the entire weekend.

Now you tell me, who the true alcoholics are cause shit i can't wait to get more into yer culture and buy myself an IROC or Trans-Am.

Originally posted by quoth

YOU GUYS ARE THE IRISH DRUNKS

AND I AM THE SPAGHETTI SLURPING BASTARD.

Case in point...

2 nights in a row i have had a different, but yet italian dinner.

Yet..

2 nights in a row there is a slew of ginzo drinking or wannabe drinking by joeg,msoprano,andgodfatherbamboozehound

I see msoprano at Exit when he first got there...he has a fuckin cocktail in his hand and ME?? i have a fuckin bottle of water in mine. Yet, i saw him again in the hallway, yes hallway that is right next to the bathrooms perhaps where one might PUKE from not being able to handle their alcohol irish-style..and he was stumbling and slurring his speech like crazy and christ i wanted to laugh but i felt bad.

I wake up sunday morning to see a thread about joeg and his insatiable need of the consumption of alcohol in order to go to vinyl.

Now i read godfatherMcboozehound was out drinking with his sister over the weekend as well.

Now children...all these ginzo's are getting drunk over the weekend, while all poor Quoth is doing is having italian dinners and being sober the entire weekend.

Now you tell me, who the true alcoholics are cause shit i can't wait to get more into yer culture and buy myself an IROC or Trans-Am.

ah hahahahahahha, u may eat our food son, but u will never be a true ginzo, and we may drink like fish, but that is also a part of our culture too....but that was some good insight i think...lol :laugh: u are one funny mcguinea :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

fucking great bro....but what u mean i was throwing up by the bathroom and sluring my speach.....you must elaborate for me casue there was no such things like that going on.....

i knew those irish men tend to stretch the truth a bit

Originally posted by msoprano13

hey quoth watch out for that stage!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool:

soprano,watch out for that dead fish in yer mailbox you fuckin Mc.

As far as throwing up..nah i didnt say u did...but christ u definitely had the slurry speech goin no denying that haha its ok though...its part of being a Mc you will learn soon..btw any tips on how to get my hair and face all greasy like a zepoli like you guys do it? k cool, thanks for the tip.

soprano,watch out for that dead fish in yer mailbox you fuckin Mc.

As far as throwing up..nah i didnt say u did...but christ u definitely had the slurry speech goin no denying that haha its ok though...its part of being a Mc you will learn soon..btw any tips on how to get my hair and face all greasy like a zepoli like you guys do it? k cool, thanks for the tip.

ahh the slur speech was a definite.....i wasnt even suppose to go to the city..i was staying local and getting drinks handed to me....met pete and he hit me with the question as soon as i started feeling drunk and we went to exit.....damn great night....

oh and as for the hair,,,,,you need a tan first:)

Originally posted by godfatherbam

u will never be a true ginzo, and we may drink like fish, but that is also a part of our culture too....

since when do ginzo's drink like fish??? Fuckin enlighten me on this one penne face....cause i think the only reference to alcohol and fish that yer talkin about is the cheap ass wine you drink with your christmas eve seafood feasts....yea....huh...u didnt think the dumb fuckin Mc knows about them festivites DID CHA?? Yea its alright though....i have a tad bit of greaseballness in my family and i know the fuckin lowdown bout ginzo festivities.

oh and as for the hair,,,,,you need a tan first:)

Fine, not a fuckin problem, just hand over yer tanning salon membership and you will get pale and i will get tan.

oh and um..when you get to the part of taking an entire pint of Guinness to the head? lemme know..i actually have it on home video and will show the true McTechnique.

Fine, not a fuckin problem, just hand over yer tanning salon membership and you will get pale and i will get tan.

oh and um..when you get to the part of taking an entire pint of Guinness to the head? lemme know..i actually have it on home video and will show the true McTechnique.

bro u never cease to make me laugh,,,,and i have never stepped foot in a tanning bed EVER.....its my natural color....and for the drinking part....im sure youve seen one of the MANY great mafia movies...espicially goodfellas, they are always having a round of drinks in just about every scene, espicially when they are sitting down and just talking or arranging hits on IRISH WANNA BE GUIDOS LIKE YOURSELF:eek: :idea::blown:

bro u never cease to make me laugh,,,,and i have never stepped foot in a tanning bed EVER.....its my natural color....and for the drinking part....im sure youve seen one of the MANY great mafia movies...espicially goodfellas, they are always having a round of drinks in just about every scene, espicially when they are sitting down and just talking or arranging hits on IRISH WANNA BE GUIDOS LIKE YOURSELF:eek: :idea::blown:

Now look here Mr. ABronxTale dont you have some loans to make or take from Hoffa so the teamsters don't stirke and shut down the whole trucking industry :idea:

As far as goodfellas goes...they werent really drinking...i mean think about this...do you really think Norm from Cheers really drank beer every episode? But nice try, come have a drink with big boys when u get through Baked Potato 101. Oh and um...make sure u use tinfoil on that fucker, ok?

Now look here Mr. ABronxTale dont you have some loans to make or take from Hoffa so the teamsters don't stirke and shut down the whole trucking industry :idea:

As far as goodfellas goes...they werent really drinking...i mean think about this...do you really think Norm from Cheers really drank beer every episode? But nice try, come have a drink with big boys when u get through Baked Potato 101. Oh and um...make sure u use tinfoil on that fucker, ok?

he's just a silly "drunken" mic, i think maybe we cut him some slack...or maybe we just cut off his balls lol :laugh: what u think msoprano???

he's just a silly "drunken" mic, i think maybe we cut him some slack...or maybe we just cut off his balls lol :laugh: what u think msoprano???

oh, and what are you gonna do with my balls when you cut them off? Hang them in yer fuckin rear view mirror in place of yer fuckin dice or wear em on yer neck on a 14k gold chain in place of that Holy Cross with 30,000 diamonds in it.

Originally posted by joeg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats it, next weekend we'll all have our italian dinners and come out to the clubs and get wasted...

ahhhhhhhh glad you could join us Joseph. What did Macy's just close?? Get any nice new bra's? :idea:

:laugh:holy fawk i really do love this shit i mean where else do u see peeps constantly just tearin each other to pieces like this???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what makes you so different pinnochio?

its makin u a nasty sombitch...

so now yer...Half-Irish,halkf-italian and half-HICK??? :confused:

I think its about that time to get back on the boat cause yer green card is up garlic face.

haha

*after 20 minutes of waiting for mike who supposevely was going to take a piss at the bathrooms which were literally 10 seconds away from where we were*

OKAY, HAS ANYONE SEEN MIKE!

ANYONE!

*looks around*

jon to me: okay fuck it, i think hes lost, lets go downstairs.

suddenly he pops up at 5 A.M.

where were you bro?

"i got lost"

bahahahhaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: