Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This one for the military guys!!

naomi1

Originally posted by usmc81

Ummm retarted asses. But either way Mr. Marine's suck, i betcha you don't have the balls to do it. So keep your coments to yourself next time do me that favor.............:blown:

Whatever leg, what about jump from a C-130, 2:00 o'clock in the morning whit full combat equipment,

'betcha u dont have the balls to do it.'

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!!

Seesh... I can't beleive I am being shit talked to by some 5 jump chump.

I'll bet I have more jumps than you have pimples on your ass.

BTW my wings have this niffty little silver star in the middle of them, bet yours doesn't. :)

attachment.php?s=&postid=769326

ARMY - Ain't Ready for The Marines Yet

USMC - When it absolutely has to be destroyed overnight.

I have friends and relatives in all 4 branches, but the bulk of them are Navy or USMC...which kinda go hand in hand.

Originally posted by pod

I have friends and relatives in all 4 branches, but the bulk of them are Navy or USMC...which kinda go hand in hand.

Ohhhh... bad visual, a squid and a marine walking down Washington holding hands, lol.

but actually besides the fact that the Marine Corps is a part of the Navy (you have no idea how hard that was to type.) The Navy and the Marines have the most anomosity between any of the branches.

Basically the Marines think they are the best, which in general they are, due to how small they are and their ability to have higher standards since they have lower recruiting goals. Their esprit de corps is what makes them better.

The Army has such a huge number of people they suck in all the shit heads who get rejected by McDonalds and they pretty much suck everyone down to their level. Of course there are some big exceptions, The Rangers, 10th Mountain, (82nd & 101st are pretty good) and of course Delta and the Green Berets who are mostly as good as everyone thinks they are.

The Navy is pathetic except for the Seals who are as good and crazy as their reputation.

The Air Force is more like a good civilian company. They do a good job for their mission and get a higher educated person who isn't going to put up with the crap of the other services. It works for them but wouldn't work for the troops that require instant compliance with orders durring a fight.

BTW as for me, being a very specialized trainer, I have worked with them all. Of course there are shit heads (birds :) ) everywhere as well as highspeed lifer's. I am speaking in generalities.

Oh, yeah... also after being an enlisted Marine, I took a commision in the Army to help get through college, so those two branches I know very well.

naomi... my oh my, never thought a cute pic would cause such drama, even if it is good natured (I think) :)

Originally posted by shroomy

naomi... my oh my, never thought a cute pic would cause such drama, even if it is good natured (I think) :)

I never thought that a stupid pic like this would bring out so much stuff... :eek: But I guess it was entertaining watching the guys shoot cheap shots at each other... Which they shouldn't b/c no matter who is better the point is that they all have the same goal...and that is to protect our way of life!!! :rainbow:

OK , it was all my bad,

My apologizes to the Marines.

I was in the service(82nd Airborne Division, my first duty station) for a while, and being Airborne make you feel very proud.

Shroomy, I dont have any pimples, and yes, I do have the little star u are talking about.I did my first primary duty as a Jump Master when I was 20, the youngest JM in the double AA.

shoulder1.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

No prob ernextnation, I know its all in fun.

BTW my star is in the middle of the parachute not on top of it. I doubt you are an old fuck like me, I jumped into Madden Damn in Panama as my 7th Jump when I was 19.

I should make up some great story about how much combat I saw, but the fact that I was one of the only two guys that was certified on the ROWPU. (reverse osmosis water purification unit)