Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Malanee & other folks that work near 18th & M

Bugger OFF!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Vic your job is to find good places to eat in Silver Spring, cause I live there and I don't eat out there and have no idea where to go. Mc D's will not work!!!!! I hate fast food!!!

For those of you that can make the lunch how about Thursday?? Burrito cart if it's nice out if not?? Wanna try Malaysian Kopitiam?? Malanee, raver and I eat there all the time..... much better service than Penang - for instance the meal isn't 1.5 - 2 hours long and the hardly ever run out of stuff. And the Roti is good!!!

Originally posted by sauvee88

Bugger OFF!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Vic your job is to find good places to eat in Silver Spring, cause I live there and I don't eat out there and have no idea where to go. Mc D's will not work!!!!! I hate fast food!!!

For those of you that can make the lunch how about Thursday?? Burrito cart if it's nice out if not?? Wanna try Malaysian Kopitiam?? Malanee, raver and I eat there all the time..... much better service than Penang - for instance the meal isn't 1.5 - 2 hours long and the hardly ever run out of stuff. And the Roti is good!!!

Thursday works for me. Just tell me a time & a place :)