Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djbg decides to leave platinnum

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

maybe Mendez and DJ BG should spin together, since they both didn't get fired they both left cause they didn't want to give in.:rolleyes: ........... PS Scribbles was known for Hip hop before house.....

"TAP THE BOTTLE AND TWIST THE CAP"

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

UMM...WALKS LIKE TRASH, SMELLS LIKE TRASH, AND NOW TALKS LIKE TRASH...THEN IT MUST BE TRASH!

EXACTLY, that's you !!!

now go back to your little dinky routine of kissing the asses of the people that work at these clubs ... thinking it will get you further in life and your job - being that sucking everyone off obviously didn't !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

EXACTLY, that's you !!!

now go back to your little dinky routine of kissing the asses of the people that work at these clubs ... thinking it will get you further in life and your job - being that sucking everyone off obviously didn't !!!

Oh yeah use my lines AGAIN. Get your own mind honey...or has your pimp trained you so well that you have no idea whats its like to think on your own.

Actually, sweet pea I have a full-time job and work at Bunka for extra money...so I can afford those $7 drinks you complain about. I don't need to kiss ass because unlike yourself I am respected, and have class. Obviously two things your pimp forgot to teach you!

I think I hear the trailer park screaming for you...

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Oh yeah use my lines AGAIN. Get your own mind honey...or has your pimp trained you so well that you have no idea whats its like to think on your own.

Actually, sweet pea I have a full-time job and work at Bunka for extra money...so I can afford those $7 drinks you complain about. I don't need to kiss ass because unlike yourself I am respected, and have class. Obviously two things your pimp forgot to teach you!

I think I hear the trailer park screaming for you...

HOLY SHIT YOU GOT BLASTED!!!!!!!!!

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

HOLY SHIT YOU GOT BLASTED!!!!!!!!!

BG

i wouldn't even go there BG - not only did you get FIRED on the internet you got MADE A FOOL OUT OF, disrespected and humiliated .... and on more than one occasion might i add !!!

FAT in the CITY !!

as far as being pimped out - your dad must be making a pretty penny off of you huh ?? and i wasn't complaing about the $7 drinks because of price bitch, i was saying how could a shitty place charge that much ..... but i figured it out, it's cause they aren't making enough $$ at the door !!!

ok...I am moving on from this post.

Your pathetic attempts to make a good comeback are over. Don't have any fire left uh? Your lame games of rearranging my cpname is starting to look like what you see in the mirror...FATTY.

All this talk about my dad, and bg's mom makes me wonder what the hell you do in your spare time?? Must have something to do with threesomes and your parents.

Anyway moving forward, bottom line you are starting to bore me so I am done with your dumb ass.

• 8 months later...
Originally posted by djprime

hahah WOW>>>>WAY B4 i was around.....

ah the good old days:D

my opinions of the club and owner have changed much since then....I havent been there lately because I havent been going out at all....but i intend to start going again once U know who is spinning U know where;)

BG