Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar. . .

Originally posted by laurie619

Adam23 are you still working there?????

If its the Adam that is a bartender @ Joey's you're talking about. Yes he is still working there and he has a lot of new things planned for that place.

I can't wait for SandBar to open. That place has the perfect setup. It is always easy to get drinks, no matter how many people there are, there is always room somewhere. When you need a little break you can relax and chill by the water.

A few years back, I used to drive out to Queens to go to Metropolis so I could get that same atmosphere. SandBar has a similar set up. There is nothing else like it in this area.

Adam Whats up brother..its Chris I was @ Joeys about a month ago with my boy Anthony. You were serving us Grey Goose Orange on da rocks all night long! Kicked are asses by the way...can't wait for SandBar will you be doing the door still?:D

P.S. If you don't remenber who I am I am friends with Joe Farro !!! Later Brother!!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

Thanks Dan...:D Would you happen to know who's spinning on FRIDAY????? OH and vsoto212 are you a promoter????????

Hey laurie,

Yes im a promoter, I promote @ HUNKA BUNKA, Caruso's and WORLD...Do you promote (where, if so).

Victor Soto

Red Carpet promo

Damn, the slimebar I mean sandfactory oops I mean sandbar. havn't been there since it opened a few years ago. that place was worse than SoundFactory with the drugs. People doing bumps right at the bar leaving jars on the bar. People just getting totally mangled beyond belief. Even the bouncers were getting banged up with all of us. I knew some bouncers doing bumps all night and disappearing outside somewhere in a K - Hole. One night I was there and the place got raided big time. no one could leave or enter the joint and Eddie baez was suppose to spin in that new room at the time that looks like an airplane Hangar. Eddie grabbed his crate of records and his boys and said peace i'm outta here and walked out in the middle of the raid, lolololol:laugh: eventually the night got shut down with a huge ass line outside waiting to get in. security was horrible there. I also saw some dude get his azz beat to a pulp while his girlfriend watched in horror and she even fought against the bunch of guys beating up her man. she got slapped around also. this all took place way deep in the parking lot. cops came later on eventually. place was outta control. It was like there were no rules or laws in that place. lots of people that worked there all new each other before they worked there. we knew lots of people there. we all drank for free every week, got in for free no problem, even sometimes u could sneak around the back by the dock and slip right in undetected, underage chicks, no problem we got them in also. sneaking hoes outside to the deck when it was closed outside for some action, place was a joke security wise. one big free for all. we had a blast!!!:D

Originally posted by Jsen7

we knew lots of people there. we all drank for free every week, got in for free no problem, even sometimes u could sneak around the back by the dock and slip right in undetected, underage chicks, no problem we got them in also. sneaking hoes outside to the deck when it was closed outside for some action, place was a joke security wise. one big free for all. we had a blast!!!:D

A lil mayhem goes a long way......!!!!!!