Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen Has left the building.........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

10am tomorrow Mr. Saleen will be out of NJ on his voyage to the promise land aka SOBE! Its been nice, and its been cool meeting you guys. Though I never got to meet the evil one or nabuc, we may cross paths someday...... I think I met, 619, cigs, emmit, ceeotter,cody,JJ, oo7pouer, citygirl, kermzy, sayno,johnebee,spygirl,cgm,lesdig,tempskid, JBR, cosmicgate, Denny, teo, Jarmenio, ...maybee a few others I forgot, but you guys kick ass. Keep the scene alive......... smoke a bomb for me at late night... For the ones I haven't had the pleasure of meeting, I'll still be on the board in Miami, just pm me when your comming down, there is a confimed tempts meet up in SOBE on July 4 th weekend. So if your in the area let me know...... Carbone came out of retirment for July 4th........ the pt pleasant crew will be there too.... can't wait........:biggrin:

oh, one more thing if you promoters think for one sec that I'm not in NJ that I'll let you take the board back over your dead wrong..... My promoter bashing is non stop global carnage!!!!:biggun:

Originally posted by saleen351

oh, one more thing if you promoters think for one sec that I'm not in NJ that I'll let you take the board back over your dead wrong..... My promoter bashing is non stop global carnage!!!!:biggun:

I am so pissed that you are leaving you fuck, do not let the promoters take the board back over, I do not care if you live in Alaska, you better keep your eye on this board, good luck and have fun, pm me when you have the chance, or IM me since I got on the list, I have one favor to ask of you while your in SOBE

Saleen,good luck down there. I cant beleive i am going to say this, but it was cool hanging out with you from time to time at X'S. And to think all the drama between us in the begining!! LOL..Bro,you most def know your shit when it comes to music. Be safe...Peace

Hey bro...good luck w/ the move..SoBe is awesome...but Gys remember the prices own there for drinks are doublesometimes triple the anount of XS/Tempts so he wont get a chance to puke..he'l go brke first...No buybacks in SoBe either.....

Make sure you come visit us from time to time...the jersey boars right above the Miami board...a click away....

you'll be watchin:blank:

thanks for the mention punk ass.........;)

na, good luck down there saleen.........be sure to rep Jersey still.........

and I haven't forgot about hooking you up with some music.......just waiting on a few people for a little shipment then I'll hit you up..........take care bro :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tyco

thanks for the mention punk ass.........;)

na, good luck down there saleen.........be sure to rep Jersey still.........

and I haven't forgot about hooking you up with some music.......just waiting on a few people for a little shipment then I'll hit you up..........take care bro :D

my shipment was denied at the border, turns out I have a rep for leaking tracks....... But my struggle will press on..... till one day I'm vindicated from leaking Crouching Tiger........:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sydnie

<waving>

you know i'll stil be promoting =)

party hard and dance like no one is watching

best of luck...

I always pray not one is watching when I dance....:D white men still can't jump and most still can't dance........:D I'm one of them.....

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by saleen351

10am tomorrow Mr. Saleen will be out of NJ on his voyage to the promise land aka SOBE! Its been nice, and its been cool meeting you guys. Though I never got to meet the evil one or nabuc, we may cross paths someday...... I think I met, 619, cigs, emmit, ceeotter,cody,JJ, oo7pouer, citygirl, kermzy, sayno,johnebee,spygirl,cgm,lesdig,tempskid, JBR, cosmicgate, Denny, teo, Jarmenio, ...maybee a few others I forgot, but you guys kick ass. Keep the scene alive......... smoke a bomb for me at late night... For the ones I haven't had the pleasure of meeting, I'll still be on the board in Miami, just pm me when your comming down, there is a confimed tempts meet up in SOBE on July 4 th weekend. So if your in the area let me know...... Carbone came out of retirment for July 4th........ the pt pleasant crew will be there too.... can't wait........:biggrin:

:party: :party: :party: