Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight "the Tooch" Will Bang "the Hooch"

SHOW STARTS AT 9 AT ABYSS AND WILL CONTINUE IN THE PARKING LOT WHEN MANNY GOES ON...

ALL KIDDING ASIDE BARBIE, I DON'T MEAN TO PICK ON YOU BUT THE BOARD HAS BEEN DULL LATELY......COME OUT TONIGHT, MEET EVERYBODY, AND I'M SURE YOU'LL HAVE A GOOD TIME....I KNOW QUITE A FEW OF THE PEOPLE ON THE BOARD AND THEY ARE ALL NICE SO TRY TO DROP BY.................PEACE..

ALSO EVERYONE BUY TOOCH CORONAS DURING HIS SET.....

Originally posted by clubplatinum

Kirk thanks for all the nice words and making the last 2 days reading this board very enjoyable...hope to see you all tonight--it's gonna be a good time

mark

Mark......i thought u were playing on wed.....not tonight?

Originally posted by kirklop

SHOW STARTS AT 9 AT ABYSS AND WILL CONTINUE IN THE PARKING LOT WHEN MANNY GOES ON... ALL KIDDING ASIDE BARBIE, I DON'T MEAN TO PICK ON YOU BUT THE BOARD HAS BEEN DULL LATELY......COME OUT TONIGHT, MEET EVERYBODY, AND I'M SURE YOU'LL HAVE A GOOD TIME....I KNOW QUITE A FEW OF THE PEOPLE ON THE BOARD AND THEY ARE ALL NICE SO TRY TO DROP BY.................PEACE.. ALSO EVERYONE BUY TOOCH CORONAS DURING HIS SET.....

you don't have to apologize - i think watching all of you get so heated about what i post is absolutly hysterical !!!

but seriously have a good time tonight !!

anyway if i go i'll buy tooch a drink alright - maybe he'll get drunk and finally play a decent set !!!

all kidding aside of course ...

:D

LOL, Kirk you Crack me up, ill bring that disc for you tomm night.

And dont worry all Mark will tear the roof off!!!!!!!!

Everyone come and support.

USE SICKTRACKS GUESTLIST for REduced and entrance to the VIP on the left.

Originally posted by binoys

Well if thats the case i thin I deserve one too!

you like platinum and i don't - it's not a big deal to me the way it is to others !!!

BG went on and on about how wonderful the place was and how he was so high and mighty because he brought in 360 ppl. one night .... .i think it's f'ing hysterical that the lil' fuck got canned and that he had to find out about on the web. however i do think it was shady and disrespectful, i will give the guy that much.

however, maybe he will now think twice about people who state their OWN opinions on cp because i'm sure his ... has now changed !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

you like platinum and i don't - it's not a big deal to me the way it is to others !!!

BG went on and on about how wonderful the place was and how he was so high and mighty because he brought in 360 ppl. one night .... .i think it's f'ing hysterical that the lil' fuck got canned and that he had to find out about on the web. however i do think it was shady and disrespectful, i will give the guy that much.

however, maybe he will now think twice about people who state their OWN opinions on cp because i'm sure his ... has now changed !!!

I actually Work at ABYSS, I just am good friends with Mark A. And some other employees at PLat. And i thought the Music there was good when you though it was bad.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

honestly, i didnt get fired....ask Allen ash

however, I have known about shady problems since the day it opened...however those are internal problems that did not need to be aired out on the board....I have fun when I go there, whether it be spinning or to listening to Mark

I was not mistreated by anyone at Platinum until this incident barbieslut

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

honestly, i didnt get fired....ask Allen ash

you're right - they just gave your only night away to someone else and then forgot to mention it to you !!!

silly me - what was i thinking ??

they didn't fire you , they DROPPED your ass like a ton of bricks !!!