Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo Jimmy!

laliux

have to agree 100% with Lalo on that one Jimmy! Thanks a TON! and as far as reviews...I loooove it...love the tracks you put together and how u put them together especially! I've been meaning to email you, but I was outta town and its been hectic since I got back....your cd in my car has helped me through the stress though!!! Thanks again! I'll be seeing ya soon :-)

Originally posted by laliux

thanks for the CD man, it's been rocking my car since I got it.

gotta love that track with the Simple Minds tune in it.

will stop by LR to say hi soon.

later!!

Lalo :hat:

The first time I heard Jimmy drop that track at one of the pool parties I was racking my brain trying to figure out the sample.........catchy lil' number.

yeah Joey, that's the Simple Minds - "Don't you forget about me" track , and on the CD is followed by The Police's "Wrapped around your fingers", cool 80s house tracks thrown by Jimmy.

Do I hear serious competition for old man "play same shit every time" Ivano Bellini?????

great cd been playing it in my car since winter music conference...i had to give it a rest, in fear of wear it out....i agree with joey, he did use to rock it at the pool parties at banana....when can we expect another pool party? i miss those (without the drunk irish guys):D

Originally posted by laliux

yeah Joey, that's the Simple Minds - "Don't you forget about me" track , and on the CD is followed by The Police's "Wrapped around your fingers", cool 80s house tracks thrown by Jimmy.

Do I hear serious competition for old man "play same shit every time" Ivano Bellini?????

I believe that combo is tracks #4, 5 on the WMC disc. Seriously, it's like those two tracks were meant to be together! :D

Your all very welcome... You all have just made my day... I appreciate all the feedback... Ill keep you guyz posted on any new stuff... I'd love to see you guyz swing by Living Room... Even though i wish i could stay behind the decks a little longer??? Thats Stephan's home, hopefully soon Ill have my own!!!

Thanks again,

Jimmy

p.s. - anybody else that didnt get the CD??? Let me know

and I'll shoot one over to you....