Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Shooting in Toms River

Not sure of all of the details yet but there was another shooting here in Toms River. From what I know, 3 people were killed here and then the shooter went down to Barnegat and shot another victim. The shooter was an off duty Seaside Heights police officer. Supposedly the man that was shot in Barnegat was the shooters police chief, but I am not positive..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cody05

Not sure of all of the details yet but there was another shooting here in Toms River. From what I know, 3 people were killed here and then the shooter went down to Barnegat and shot another victim. The shooter was an off duty Seaside Heights police officer. Supposedly the man that was shot in Barnegat was the shooters police chief, but I am not positive..

yea my mom told me about it about an hour ago....... its just sad..... that makes like 8 people dead in 2 months from cops... word is this guy is still on the loose....... I hope they got em by now.......

Originally posted by saleen351

yea my mom told me about it about an hour ago....... its just sad..... that makes like 8 people dead in 2 months from cops... word is this guy is still on the loose....... I hope they got em by now.......

Actually there were five people killed and 1 injured. It is sad, the last time this happened a month ago the one person killed was a friend of mine. I hope I don't know any of these people. Lets all say a prayer for the families.

I saw this last night on the news. My first thoughts went to everyone of you who lives down that way. I hope everyone is ok. Its so sad. You see all this horror and killing so many miles away and think you are safe in your own backyard. Not so.

Thoughts and prayers with the victims and their families.

Originally posted by cody05

There was an article on it in the Star Ledger...... Really, what is the matter with people???

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

There was an article on it in the Star Ledger...... Really, what is the matter with people???

Unfortunately, the Officer on the run in Toms River was ALLEDGEDLY found in his car in Barnegat, dead.

Again, keep all the victims and their families and the Chief and his family in your prayers.

Thanks,

Jim

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/04/10/nj.shooting/index.html