Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paridse thursdays new night w/ SCRIBBLES

norm

Hey all just wanted to let everyone know that i will be joining the Paradise Team on thursday nights starting Feb 8. For those of you who don't know who i am, take a minute and visit my web site, sign my guestbook and listen to a couple of my mixes. I have just added a tag-team mix of myself and rick naples (check it out!) I really look forward to thursdays. Oh by the way I AM NOT TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE ELSES THURSDAY NIGHT! just wanted to get that out.

Ace, I don't have to say it, you already know you guys have a great night going, keep up the good work.

Phil, good luck with Absolute! I'll see you there thursday.

NAPLES AND NAILZ.......We are all Friends! We'll Just have fun with the night!

Peace, I'm out!

DJ LENNY C Http://64.70.207.150

Everyone, I just want to tell you that Lenny C is one of the few GOOD people in the industry. He speaks positive about everyone and offers to help out even if he is not part of the night or if the night is in direct competition to his event. For that I have the upmost respect for him. Good Luck Lenny, hope to see you Thursday at the Grand Opening of http://www.ABSOLUTETHURSDAYS.com.

------------------

-----------

Opening night this Thursday, January 25th. For guest list and info see http://www.ABSOLUTETHURSDAYS.com

hey guys, Phil G, Lenny C, Rick N, Nailz, Manny, you guys are all cool. See, this is what I am talking about.... there is a mutual respect among all of you, and it is for that reason that you guys will make it big... you don't get caught up with drama...

Lenny just signed on this past week to the Paradise team, i expect alot from that night as I do from the Absolute night. NAilz, you already have a good following, keep up the good work...

i just realized that I have 2 names to sign in with, i forgot this one but carmineb is the same person... I may have a split personality but NEVER a split opinion.

hey guys, Phil D, Lenny C, Rick N, Nailz, Manny, you guys are all cool. See, this is what I am talking about.... there is a mutual respect among all of you, and it is for that reason that you guys will make it big... you don't get caught up with drama...

Lenny just signed on this past week to the Paradise team, i expect alot from that night as I do from the Absolute night. NAilz, you already have a good following, keep up the good work...

i just realized that I have 2 names to sign in with, i forgot this one but carmineb is the same person... I may have a split personality but NEVER a split opinion.

Archived