Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tranza

Anyone Know How To Make Real Audio Streams??

12 posts in this topic

I did this song, and I want people to hear it, but the file is too big to post here..

So how can I make a real audio stream out of a mp3/wav??

------------------

The Mets Suck..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First make is a real audio file and then put it on a server that supports real audio streaming content.

Or you could strem the mp3 from a ShoutCast server.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally posted by toxic:

First make is a real audio file and then put it on a server that supports real audio streaming content.

Or you could strem the mp3 from a ShoutCast server.

Thanks.. Now all I need is a server.. Shoutcast is free?? Or do I have to buy it??

------------------

The Mets Suck..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have access to a very fast ShoutCast server. How long do you want to have the file up. Cause I can not keep files on that server for long amounts of time.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally posted by toxic:

I have access to a very fast ShoutCast server. How long do you want to have the file up. Cause I can not keep files on that server for long amounts of time.

I dunno, like a day or two the most??

------------------

cart04.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok.. email me at [email protected] and we can work something out.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally posted by tranza:

I did this song, and I want people to hear it, but the file is too big to post here..

So how can I make a real audio stream out of a mp3/wav??

You have to convert the wav or mp3 to a real audio file using Real Producer, i think you can d'load it from www.downloads.com (it might be a trail but i have the crack). Then u can upload it to server that it will stream from.

try uploading to these sites to stream from .. www.skoolhouse.com www.winamp.com used to host free shit

try www.mp3.com as well

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

You have to convert the wav or mp3 to a real audio file using Real Producer, i think you can d'load it from <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.downloads.com" TARGET=_blank>www.downloads.com</A> (it might be a trail but i have the crack). Then u can upload it to server that it will stream from.

try uploading to these sites to stream from .. <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.skoolhouse.com" TARGET=_blank>www.skoolhouse.com</A> <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.winamp.com" TARGET=_blank>www.winamp.com</A> used to host free shit

try <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.mp3.com" TARGET=_blank>www.mp3.com</A> as well

Can I just rename the file to real audio??

SOMEONE IM me.. Tranza52... Thanks..

------------------

cart04.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally posted by tranza:

Can I just rename the file to real audio??

SOMEONE IM me.. Tranza52... Thanks..

NO you have to convert with REAL PRODUCER I'll IM you in a sec ...

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0