Clubplanet Nightlife Community

evolution in philly

Have you ever seen that place it looks super gay. The only people I saw going in there were juicer/guidos and the scene was described to me as "a bunch of guys on steroids doing coke" I dunno it doesn't look so hot to me.

Just my .02$

Ev is looking alot better since Local 13 took over. Plus, they are getting some really nice talent in the booths these days - Dave Ralph spins this Friday, the 20th of Oct.

I would check their website and see if you can get a hold of someone there.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

P.S. - It's not a juicehead/guido crowd at all. Pretty decent vibe and I was there last week.

ATTN: EVOVR6

SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT. YOU WOULD RATHER TO GO TO A PLACE WITH NO VIBE AND SHITTY MUSIC.

PLEASE DO. YOUR THE EXACT PRSON WE DON'T WANT IN EVO.

AND JUST THE FACT THAT YOU MENTIONED EGYPT AND BAHA PROVES THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WEEKEND WARRIOR.

YOUR COMMENTS PROVE YOUR IGNORANCE!

------------------

DON'T KNOCK IT

````````TILL U ROCK IT

[This message has been edited by sf97 (edited 10-20-2000).]

Of course I want a place with no vibe and shitty music! Man you are a dumbass I can't think of a single place in Philly with both those qualities. I will give Evolution the benefit of the doubt on music, since Dave Ralph kicks, but vibe? Come on the place is a dump. BTW have fun partying till 3:30 and then having to go home. HAHAHAHAHAHA

NO, YOU'RE JUST A BIG SISSIE `CAUSE WHAT HAPPENS HERE AFTER THE CLUBS CLOSE ARE AFTER-PARTIES THAT ARE SO UNDERGROUND YOU NEED A SHOVEL TO FIND IT. LET ME GUESS, YOUR IDEA OF A GOOD VIBE IS WHAT, A BUNCH OF "FANCY PANTS" PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ASS, BUT ARE ALL DRESSES IN THE LATSEST AND MOST FASHIONABLE ATTIRE. SORRY, BUT A VIBE IS CREATED BY A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ARE OUT PARTYING AND HAVING A GREAT TIME TO GREAT MUSIC, NOT A CLUB FULL OF PEOPLE WHO ONLY COME OUT TO GO "CLUBBING". I'M SURE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE `CAUSE IF YOU DID WE WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION.

------------------

DON'T KNOCK IT

````````TILL U ROCK IT

Hey, you got me. I understand there are underground parties. And you are right, we probably have different ideas about what makes a good party. I don't like evolution and I think it is a dive. If you like it, that's your deal. It pretty much doesn't matter, since we will probably never see one another at our respective clubs. So anyway, no offense meant, I was simply giving my opinion (which other people share) that may or may not be your opinion as well.

Peace.....