Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing-ISRAEL

• 3 weeks later...

Try Europa,I believe it's around or in Dizingoff Center in Tel Aviv...but your best bet to find awesome clubs in Tel Aviv is Eilat.It's literally a 24 hour party zone.You'd love it.I'm from Israel,if you're wondering how I know about this.Have fun and bruchim ha baim le aretz!

• 2 weeks later...

As an American child to 2 Israeli parents, I've been "home" about 50 times, but I've never really gotten the chance to see the underground party scene in Israel ~ is it really that vibrant?

I know that Tel Aviv and Eilat are the funest places to be, but where are the cool clubs there?

Raz

Parents are both Israeli...I did a semester @ Tel Aviv University Fall 99..went clubbin every wkend.

The best clubs are in Tel Aviv...cause they're on the beach. It's a totally diff clubbin experience being outdoors...dancin & seeing;hearing,smellin the waves crash on the beach. It's intense. The best clubs are Alenbi 58, Octopus & Pacha. PVD, Sasha, DT, Nick Warren, Oakie all spin at least 1 of those clubs.

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-13-2001).]