Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
princesslolita

CP Holiday party, who is going?

13 posts in this topic

Originally posted by polyxtroy

i will be there 3 igloo's and 3 pickachu's deep

He'll be with all the real og e tards who roll their faces off. Not any of you white crackers:blank: :blown:

yo, for real...how do these parties usually turn out. are they phat? i'm thinking about making this a go, but i don't wanna come and the shit be wack. i'm not hating on CP, but i've never got down with one of these meetings b4. anyone's honest replies would be cool. holla

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

He'll be with all the real og e tards who roll their faces off. Not any of you white crackers:blank: :blown:

once again another thug on a computer fresh from html class. but nobody can stop me from rolling my face off. especially one pill wonders.

Originally posted by polyxtroy

once again another thug on a computer fresh from html class. but nobody can stop me from rolling my face off. especially one pill wonders.

Word yo!!!Im over here chillin wit my Enyce jeans.(one leg rolled up)and a hundred pack of igloos cuz im a real OG roller.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Word yo!!!Im over here chillin wit my Enyce jeans.(one leg rolled up)and a hundred pack of igloos cuz im a real OG roller.

hahahaahahhahahaaaa omgggg no hahahaaa:laugh: :laugh:

you tell em bryan lol