Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My mind has been OFFICIALLY BLOWN!!

saigray

now, you all know I almost never post on the sex board, but I am literally writing this to avoid having to run around the office shouting this....and this is after all the sex board, so its the only appropriate place for me to scream to strangers that:

:D I had MIND BLOWING SEX for the first time in my life last night!

and I am still in shock/can't stop grinning/feel lightheaded...what an amazing experience!

I mean, I have had sex before, what i consider a normal amount, one or two great, some good, some not so good...whatever, this is a totally different game....

So who here knows what I am talking about, cause I am in no state to put into words right now what just happened? I am still on another planet...be back later, i hope not too soon ;-)

Hey saigray....CONGRATULATION AND CELEBRATION.....:)

I'm very happy for you and yes, I know what you mean. I had nice and from time to time even great sex before too. But since I've met my special baby....I have usually MINDBLOWING SEX :) ...and when I experienced that for the first time....I was in awe...it just seemed that I finally had found the perfect fit ("it fits like a brick") and the perfect match....so enjoy the moment and many happy returns...

Originally posted by saigray

Gee, thanks guys....

So, umm, now I'm sort of embarassed, I can't believe I posted that...

ahh embarrassed? why?!!! thats awesome... and you got plenty of sex boarders jealous in the process... :D

care to spare a detail or two? or nine?

:confused: had to check you know? :tongue:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

ahh embarrassed? why?!!! thats awesome... and you got plenty of sex boarders jealous in the process... :D

care to spare a detail or two? or nine?

:confused: had to check you know? :tongue:

MMMmmm, details....

Well Barvybe arrived at my door with a bottle of cabernet and a rose in his teeth, and i knew right away that....JUST KIDDING!!!

Well the boy in question is the key...to start, he is an amazing soul. Of course the sex was mindblowing cause every word out of his mouth was too... when your concept of reality is as "alternative" as ours, finding someone who understands the language you speak is monumental....

On a more physical note, he studies Caipoera, a brazilian martial art/dance form, so he has this most amazing body and graceful movements, flexibility, stamina...and rhythm ;-) (Boys, I highly recommend trying this at your gym next week)

So everyway, over the bed, off the bed, until we were done, for the second time, at which point we both started giggling uncontrollably, and I stammered, and he fell off the bed...

and then he just climb back on top of me, looked into my eyes, and said "Hello", and it was so right...we had just REALLY met!!

so are those the type of details, or was I supposed to give a play by play? :D