Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reasons why crown and mento cant move to la

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

1. because i just met you guys and you are really cool.

2. how fun would it be to have warm weather all year round?? i mean, just think how much fun summer will be when it gets here!!! being couped up all winter long, throwing house parties and such, then bam!!!!!! time to showcase the skills and the skin come summer time.

3. my bday is the first day of summer.

ummmm, help me out guys

Originally posted by crownroyal

You guys are really cool, the clubs here are the bomb, but DC/MD/VA sucks ass. The summers are all hot and sticky and everybody smells like B.O. and I hate all these trees and hills and stuff.

SOOOOORRRRYYYY

Don't leave me! Or take me with you! I have to agree - as much as I like DC - nothing beats the West Coast!

You guys are really cool, the clubs here are the bomb, but DC/MD/VA sucks ass. The summers are all hot and sticky and everybody smells like B.O. and I hate all these trees and hills and stuff.

SOOOOORRRRYYYY

Havent been out to Cali in a long ass time, but I agree with crown on the weather and shit, first chance I get I'm going back down to FL or moving out to Cali...kinda sux ass that the first chance I get proly wont be in another 2 or 3 years. :(

Guest jroo

SOOOOORRRRYYYY

dude, try degree shower clean, that shit is the bomb. well, ive never been to the west coast or to florida, so this is all i know, with the exception of a few other places. maybe i'll just have to visit and see what i think.