Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK brain freeze .. what is

djaparz

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djaparz

The title and.or artist who did teh Whitney HOuston Tribal Mix

Ok heres what I know, Denny had the acapella, gave it to Jason Ojeada, he did a mix of it, its ok but the best version is denny's in which he will not release it cause it doesn' t exist since he does it ont he fly in the club...

So pm him and tell him to release it....ps tell em saleen send you, I've been bugging him about the track....

Originally posted by saleen351

Ok heres what I know, Denny had the acapella, gave it to Jason Ojeada, he did a mix of it, its ok but the best version is denny's in which he will not release it cause it doesn' t exist since he does it ont he fly in the club...

So pm him and tell him to release it....ps tell em saleen send you, I've been bugging him about the track....

Only quam I have with the above, is that its done on a disk, not on the fly bc it leaked and I may have it...BUT the reason is bc its put over an existing tribal track and if it is released it'll be white labeled, not mindtraps...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by blackhaus1

Only quam I have with the above, is that its done on a disk, not on the fly bc it leaked and I may have it...BUT the reason is bc its put over an existing tribal track and if it is released it'll be white labeled, not mindtraps...

trust me when I say that Dennys mix which is NOT a tribal mix does not exist....Its that simple, he does it live, just liked he use to do the Sweet dreams mix of the white label mix....Ask anyone at the retro party it was not tribal and the best mix that I've heard is Dennys, now I do have a mix in which it is very simular to dennys but it was labeld as Sal Parm.....I have it on cd so I'll rip it and send it out to the cp club group so you guys can tell me what it is....