Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chynado11

Whats the newest CD you bought

12 posts in this topic

Bedrock Breaks mixed by DJ Hyper. I think the last that I actually bought before that was Transport 5. I download live sets more than I buy CDs these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, that's not true. Bedrock Breaks was the last electronic music CD I got. The last CD I bought was Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last one I actually bought was Sasha GU:009 San Francisco.

Recent ones I've "acquired": John Tab-Sell Your Soul, New Order-Get Ready, Thievery Corporation-The Mirror Conspiracy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the last one i bought, but i still have not gotten it in the mail area couple of Fabric's CD's...still waiting......

the last one I got was from some dude called Patrick Jsutice, on the trancey side, but good never the less....shady u can learn alot form this Patrick Jsutice dude ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crank47

Last one I actually bought was Sasha GU:009 San Francisco.

Recent ones I've "acquired": John Tab-Sell Your Soul, New Order-Get Ready, Thievery Corporation-The Mirror Conspiracy.

hows New Order...i love the Crystal song..they have out...

:bounce:

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

hows New Order...i love the Crystal song..they have out...

:bounce:

CD

It's good. Not a classic like Brotherhood or anything like that, but better then Republic. LMK if you want a copy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crank47

It's good. Not a classic like Brotherhood or anything like that, but better then Republic. LMK if you want a copy.

check ur pms........

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0