Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
malanee

Besides exploding teddy bears...

13 posts in this topic

Originally posted by malanee

What do guys like to get for Valentine's Day???

Top 5:

1) Nekkid women

2) Any electronic equipment

3) Any electronic equipment that happens to vibrate used by a nekkid woman while sitting in his bed

4) DVD Movies

5) DVD Movies with nekkid women

If they haven't gotten it from her already, head. If they've gotten it already and it'sa regular thing, head + some sort of electronic equipment which varies from guy to guy.

A phone call. Thats all I got and I am hapy with it. Being single and knowing that my last flame still calls me from England on Valentines day is good for me. Now she was here or I was there, then it would be different.

Originally posted by vicman

anyway, back to the question at hand, when i had a gf, just spending time with her was all i wanted, no other present is needed for me.

Awww! That is really sweet! I think that's what it is really all about anyway. Getting to spend time with that special someone, preferably alone - with some wine, good food and candles! :-)

Originally posted by pgiddy

Fuck all that crap about cards, flowers, chocolate, all I want is to get fucked up and have amazing sex. Ok fine maybe dinner before.

i dunno, i hate sex a with a full stomach, i've had the best sex after working out...those with significant others at the moment will have to try it out and see what you think

Originally posted by vicman

i dunno, i hate sex a with a full stomach, i've had the best sex after working out...those with significant others at the moment will have to try it out and see what you think

I'm with ya. I'm a firm believer in the 30 minute rule that you follow at the pool. Just like you shouldn't go in the pool for 30 minutes after you eat, you shouldn't have sex for 30 minutes, either.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm with ya. I'm a firm believer in the 30 minute rule that you follow at the pool. Just like you shouldn't go in the pool for 30 minutes after you eat, you shouldn't have sex for 30 minutes, either.

isnt it supposed to be 2 hrs? especially you since you seem to consume a lot of punch and pie