Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
therunner

Wish me Luck!! Lasik Eye Surgery.

Originally posted by therunner

I am going today for my first appointment to see if I can get accepted for Lasik or PRK eye surgery so I will no longer have to wear contacts or glasses.

I AM SO EXCITED!!

how exciting! good luck! my roommate just had it done and she loves it!

Originally posted by crank47

That's great! I heard the military is paying for it now and eventually wants everyone in the service to have it. My friend had it done about a month ago and loves it.

Yeah it's FREE. They are mostly doing it for the infantry, rangers, and special forces guys, but since there are none of those guys around the DC area, they are offering it to anyone so the DR's stay in practice.

Yeah it's FREE. They are mostly doing it for the infantry, rangers, and special forces guys, but since there are none of those guys around the DC area, they are offering it to anyone so the DR's stay in practice.

you get what you pay for.....I hope that's a good dr. they're sending you too. I wonder f they could give you some night vision too?

Originally posted by pgiddy

you get what you pay for.....I hope that's a good dr. they're sending you too. I wonder f they could give you some night vision too?

or x-ray vision! *grin*

i hope it all works out well! :)

Yeah Baby!! I have been accepted for the first round!! I have three more appointments before they can actually do the sugery.

But the DR tells me that it's like 3,000$ an EYE, so after this surgery I will be the six thousand dollar man.

You all will be able to hear me on the dance floor.

Cha cha cha cha cha cha, chi chi chi chi.

It can be done....We can rebuild him!!

Yeah Baby!! I have been accepted for the first round!! I have three more appointments before they can actually do the sugery.

But the DR tells me that it's like 3,000$ an EYE, so after this surgery I will be the six thousand dollar man.

You all will be able to hear me on the dance floor.

Cha cha cha cha cha cha, chi chi chi chi.

It can be done....We can rebuild him!!

So that's where my tax money is going.