Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Porter anyone?

nyis4meatheads

Is anyone still up for going to see Steve Porter at Pheonix Landing tonight?

This morning I didn't feel like going at all, but as the day has progressed (and work's gone from shitty, to better, to shitty and back), I'm feeling more and more up to the challange.

I'll tell you what I could use.... rugbyhome1.jpg

What's everyone thinking? Yay, Nay? :confused:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Is anyone still up for going to see Steve Porter at Pheonix Landing tonight?

This morning I didn't feel like going at all, but as the day has progressed (and work's gone from shitty, to better, to shitty and back), I'm feeling more and more up to the challange.

I'll tell you what I could use.... rugbyhome1.jpg

What's everyone thinking? Yay, Nay? :confused:

I am out, I feel like shit. Plus I have to go get my wedding present tonight. Now next week I must go there, just because.

I don't know how I feel about you being able to attach pictures while I am still in the dark on this damit!

Originally posted by kaydup

I am out, I feel like shit. Plus I have to go get my wedding present tonight. Now next week I must go there, just because.

I don't know how I feel about you being able to attach pictures while I am still in the dark on this damit!

Dude, I went to school for 4 years to learn nothing but computer-stuff. If I couldn't attach a picture... wait, I did just learn to attach a picture.

The key to good picture attaching... don't attach it (I'm serious here).

Give me $50 and I'll tell you how to do it. Or ask me nicely.

Look at the monkey, Look at the monkey!! :monkey:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

My monkey and midget get along, so they never wrestle.

Now the midget and the mailman... that's another story.

Oh mine get along too. But, if the party is slowing down it could always get better with a little midget on monkey wrestling. Bobo on my midgit now that is a match that will entertain everyone

Brian, I don't know about Vik doing your taxes as she doesn't do them all that often. But me on the other hand have my hands in many personals on a daily basis. E-mail me if you need me to do them for you, it will take me 2 seconds....

Thanks a ton for the offer Jess, but I'm all set. I finished up my Mass. taxes last night, now I've just got to do the federal. I'm holding off until my roomate gets back from Vegas (I hate him), because he ganked my 1040 filing booklet thing. Plus he has turbo tax and he said it took him like 3 minutes using that (which will cut down from the usual 10 minutes it takes! :))

I'm in love with telefiling... why isn't life always that easy!?!