Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie Baez "Cream"

factory156

for all you people out there in the mp3 mooching world. this track is NOT Eddie baez. So whoever label it or named it this is an idiot.

No one is supposed to even have this track because it's not even signed yet but then again its my fault not realizing that you can't trust anyone.. (you know who you are).

although its not even that good i know who leaked it. so all you people ENJOY now that its on AG..

now you realize that you dont even see top tens from me anymore.. this shit has gone way out of hand

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by a-tip

for all you people out there in the mp3 mooching world. this track is NOT Eddie baez. So whoever label it or named it this is an idiot.

No one is supposed to even have this track because it's not even signed yet but then again its my fault not realizing that you can't trust anyone.. (you know who you are).

although its not even that good i know who leaked it. so all you people ENJOY now that its on AG..

now you realize that you dont even see top tens from me anymore.. this shit has gone way out of hand

you only posted this to look cool...... STFU!!!!!!! Your sooooooooo cool :rolleyes: Get your high brow cheese off this board...... did you see me post about Eddies new track which I have or Richie Santanas tracks I'm not suppose to have, should i say who leaked them.? Your a fucking GEEK!!!!!!!!!! use PM or aim not this board for trying to make your self look good. PS all your top tens are on the net before you post about them.... just gotta know where to look....... Maybee I should devote an entire thread about the time I leaked crouching tiger hidden dragon.....:laugh:

I got this from a source that had nothing to do with MP3s...

Fliz

Originally posted by saleen351

you only posted this to look cool...... STFU!!!!!!! Your sooooooooo cool :rolleyes: Get your high brow cheese off this board...... did you see me post about Eddies new track which I have or Richie Santanas tracks I'm not suppose to have, should i say who leaked them.? Your a fucking GEEK!!!!!!!!!! use PM or aim not this board for trying to make your self look good. PS all your top tens are on the net before you post about them.... just gotta know where to look....... Maybee I should devote an entire thread about the time I leaked crouching tiger hidden dragon.....:laugh:

First of all, who the hell asked you?........i did nothing but try to be nice to you but now you realize why we deleted all your post.. save it for the Jersey and Drama board where you belong buddy.

for your info, im NOT tryna look cool or brag about a track.

its a matter of TRUST for people and keeping things tight when someone gives you their work which is not signed yet.

then these idots come and mislabel it.

stay out of my business and ill stay out of yours.. K?:finger:

this post wasnt pointed at you in anyway;) you are one of the few on this board that i would trade with.

thanks Anthony...didnt think the post was directed at me...BTW..i miss your Top 10 lists...used to always keep me huntin and excited for upcoming stuff! Please post em again...

Fliz :D