Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Topaz Countdown!!! April 16th

What's up pplz? It's almost here. The grand opening of Topaz. We've gotten a lot of great feedback from everyone about the party. It's you, the people, that will make this party a success. Here are the basics...

Music:

Anthony Nero - Main Room

DJ Swivle - Hip Hop Room

Drinks:

2 bars - 5 bartenders

3 shot girls circulating all night with special shots we've been working on all week to taste good and get you ripped. (crowd gets to name the shots on opening night)

Just for showing up you get:

ROXY Friday membership cards (comp til 12:00 and reduced admission all nite. Good every Friday) will be given out on line to the 1st 100 people. If we can get our hands on more everyone will get them.

There will be contests to win:

Sound Factory Friday Free admission and line skip passes

Exit² Saturday Free admission and line skip passes (til 2:00)

Taste Tuesdays @ Topaz T-shirts

Anthony Nero & DJ Swivle promo CDs

bags and hats compliments of COACH

Cash Prizes

Only $5 to get in

Opens this Tuesday, April 16th 2002

its 18 to enter and there's plenty of free parking.

We are also working out a deal with the diner next door to give our crowd a discount on their bill for our after party meet up.

Located at 225 Paterson Ave. in Wallington, NJ

E-mail me for more info

Special thanks to everyone who contributed to this party... Clubplanet (Dave and Lainie), Bob Goodrich, Red Bull, Sik Beats Promos, Five Star Promos, Eye grafics, everyone who helped distribute, COACH, anyone else I didn't mention just kick me in the ass on Tuesday.

Hell Yea.....Only one week till opening......im definately gonna come check this party out.......:cool: .......oh yea u guys know what kind of music Nero is gonna be playing......is he gonna try to keep it somewhat commercial for the Jersey crowd or is he just gonna spin his usual style set......just curious........SEE U THERE!!!!

Originally posted by royalpbobbyd

Hell Yea.....Only one week till opening......im definately gonna come check this party out.......:cool: .......oh yea u guys know what kind of music Nero is gonna be playing......is he gonna try to keep it somewhat commercial for the Jersey crowd or is he just gonna spin his usual style set......just curious........SEE U THERE!!!!

Like always. Nero will be playing for the crowd. He has the ability to read the crowd and adjust his style accordingly. Nero is unpredictable in the sense that he never spins the same tracks or the same mixes. Look to experience the vocals of the Jersey crowd associated and mixed in with Nero's wicked bass lines and beats. According to the crowds reaction, that will be the side he leans to more. But you never know what he'll have up his sleeve for Tuesday. You'll just hafta come check it out.

well another great night to add to the list of royal promo events ... you can count on me to be there tues ... it is never a let down with you guys runnin ish' ... and with nero spinnin' ... no doubt it's gonna be a fun night ... see you then ...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by Jenise

well another great night to add to the list of royal promo events ... you can count on me to be there tues ... it is never a let down with you guys runnin ish' ... and with nero spinnin' ... no doubt it's gonna be a fun night ... see you then ...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks for the support hun..can't wait to see you as always

PS: we just added a sorrority to the list of sponsors..I'll do the math for the fellas... 3 sorrorities X 30 girls = 90 girls. See you there!

Originally posted by clubindiva

yah! i cant wait!! go nero!! i'll see u guys there....chris & rich ~ no more promotin at my lameass skool!! your gonna get me in trouble!! wateverz i dont even care anymore. i'll see u guys this weekend...if not then def. tuesday. muahzzzzzzzz :D

First of all. I'm glad our coming. Secondly, fuck the dean of Ramapo College. I'm not letting some tight ass in a suit deny my crowd the right to party. Yes, I do promote drinking and partying excessively. If you don't like it then sit in your office and masturbate to the Golden Girls. I'll be up there next week to bomb that place with flyers. And they can shove their $1000 fine up there ass. See you there Ramapo.

yo. listen to this . i went to go put some of those flyers in the student center thing w/ my freind and he showed me all these cameras that they have & if they wanna be real dicks about this shyt they can look at the cameras and find out who put the flyers out. how fawwkin corny is this place. i cant wait to graduate!!!! watver. see u tuesday! muahzz :D

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Ahhhhhhhhh less than 5 days till this grand opening kicks off this a night not to be missed..... we pushed this party back a week ago to make everything perfert for you, our crowd. we have built up a collection of goodies to give away.... Prices to be won.... Thankz to all the people who helped us.... be there

ok so lets see the party is run by 3 people we do all the promoting.... our dj is on this thread..... but i honestly gotta say we gotta alot of people helping us out on this party cause around here everyone goes to docs and thats their only option plus this place has great potential.... brian if your in the area come down and check it out....

Originally posted by stonedcl

Didnt you guys chill/promote there when it was called Epic?

Ya I chilled at epic back in the day when I was like 16. That's how I knew about the place. Only problem was the promoters who ran the party ran it into the ground. After that, the owner tried a gay night there and it was packed to the walls so he made it gay and only open Fidays and Saturdays. But since I knew the owner fram back then he agreed to do a straight night again and if Tuesday goes well the entire club will be converted to straight and the name will be changed. I'm almost 100% positive I've met you also. Ive chilled in Wallington most of my life.

Originally posted by chrisdez25

:D only two more frigen dayz ive been waiting forever for this damn party to start :D ahhhh its gonna be off the hook

i kno , right?!! itz all you guys fault~you moved the damn party back a week! i cant wait! see u tuesday!! muahzzzzz

:bounce:

Originally posted by promojunkie

Ya I chilled at epic back in the day when I was like 16. That's how I knew about the place. Only problem was the promoters who ran the party ran it into the ground. After that, the owner tried a gay night there and it was packed to the walls so he made it gay and only open Fidays and Saturdays. But since I knew the owner fram back then he agreed to do a straight night again and if Tuesday goes well the entire club will be converted to straight and the name will be changed. I'm almost 100% positive I've met you also. Ive chilled in Wallington most of my life.

Matt, Monica's brother

Originally posted by promojunkie

RICH SLOW DOWN A LIL THERE COWBOY...WHICH PROMOTERS RAN IT TO THE GROUND? :eek: I KNOW IT CAN T BE ADAM, TOMMY OR ME:confused: UR TALKING ABOUT..... ANYWAY GOOD LUCK I LL SEE U TUES SHOULD BE A GREAT NIGHT.....

P.S. TELL GARY THAT I M COMING AND TO STOCK THE JACK...LOL HE LL KNOW.

yo~wats the deal guys...you've been promotin this party foreva & today is the "big day" and you havent posted anything at all!! anywayz, i'll see u guys there. i gotta call u for directions b/c im clueless to where it is. muahzzzz talk to u laterz

d :D

hahahahaha this is what my boys away message readz:

Tonight is the grand opening at Topaz. Sick fawkin party! Ramapo security tried to shut us down for the second time. Fawk that. We can't be stopped. Be there. 225 Paterson Ave. in Wallington, NJ

haha we mean business dont miss this party