• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

BARBIECUNT WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BITCH?

I LIKEY...WILL YOU MARRY ME? :love:

i'm really not a bitch - i'm a nice FUN person, really !!!

it's just i post how much i hate platinum and i rightfully get attacked so i fight back ... that's all !!!

hey barbiegirl, u ever planning on coming out and showing your face or what?

because i would luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv to see if you are anywhere need as good looking as your attitude implies.....i have a funny feeling you are a fat pig with gross skin and bad breath

either way, you can find me at abyss tonight.....where r YOU gonna be?????

talk some shit to my face.....come do it.....come talk to me, and djdanfury, and tooch, and everyone else who is gonna be at Abyss tonight

otherwise, you can keep on talkin from behind your computer and keep on laughing at your own jokes, and you can think that you are bothering us and getting the better of us....but i hate to inform you, i dont get bothered by screen names....meet me in person and then we'll see what the deal is

BG

Originally posted by barbiegirl

THURSDAY NIGHTS AT PLATINUM WITH DJ BG -

oh wait - silly me, i forgot ....

he got FIRED !!!!FIRED !!!

on clubplanet right in front of all of our own eyes none the less !!!

and you obviously have trouble reading.....milleniapro said it himself:

"to clearify things up for thursday at platinum, djbg was not fired nor was he asked to leave platinum"

BG

Originally posted by sweepy

I have never heard of this guy who cares. What does he do weddings or wait maybe barmitfas? :confused: :confused: :confused:

You took the words right out of my mouth. All this drama about an unknown DJ and some cheese club at Rutgers.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

come talk to me, and djdanfury, and tooch, and everyone else who is gonna be at Abyss tonight

the only people at abyss tonight from 9pm to 11pm are going to be YOU, DANBURY and TOOCH and maybe the other 3 cp friends you have ...... ALL the OTHER PEOPLE will be smart and show at 11:30 right when MANNY comes on !!!

i was thinking more like SWEET 16 parties or kiddie parties ... he's the guy dressed up as the clown !!!

You stupid stupid cunt. If you hate Platinum so much then why are you attacking Barry? Why not attack the club....what did Barry ever do to you? explain....

:mad:

THURSDAY NIGHTS AT PLATINUM WITH DJ BG -

oh wait - silly me, i forgot ....

he got FIRED !!!!FIRED !!!

on clubplanet right in front of all of our own eyes none the less !!!

ahhhh barbiegirl, your true class-less nature is really showing this time. Do you ever do anything slightly productive with your time? You bore me, and a lot of other people on this board. Your like that loud bitch at school that everyone ignored becuase she was too obnoxious and never really had anything to say. Your pathetic, give it up already.

the only people at abyss tonight from 9pm to 11pm are going to be YOU, DANBURY and TOOCH and maybe the other 3 cp friends you have ...... ALL the OTHER PEOPLE will be smart and show at 11:30 right when MANNY comes on !!!

BG

Originally posted by nabuc1

You took the words right out of my mouth. All this drama about an unknown DJ and some cheese club at Rutgers.

lets put it this way....people on this board have met me, have come out to hear me spin, hang out, etc

on the other hand, NO ONE knows barbiegirl, other than from her drama posts.....

so the bottom line is....when are we going to meet you bg? (the girl loves me so bad she started a name with my initials) when are you going to show your face? or are you just going to be for board entertainment????

the real BG