Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG I just had a horrible realization!

tastyt

Originally posted by tastyt

It's going to be bikini time really soon. :hey:

I know I can't be the only one in here who is suddenly shaking in their boots. :shake::worry:

Thats why I started my diet 3weeks ago.....Ive lost nearly 10lbs already!!

Theres no way in hell Im going to the nude beack with a fat ass!:rolleyes:

I probably wouldn't be as concerned if I were going to a nude beach.

Bathing suits seem to add weight somehow...

This was all sparked by JY's avatar- damn you girl! :mad:

I can hook you up with my diet if you want :)

Originally posted by jy

I allow myself one cheat day a week and honestly i don't starve or anything I just eat well :)

Hmm, not bad. I actually eat ok for breakfast and dinner; but if I don't bring my lunch (which I normally don't) I wind up eating some crappy fast food. Altho I did have sushi today instead.

I really just have to get my lazy ass to do some exercise and I'd be ok.

At least there are enough fat people at the beach to make me look like a supermodel (well, maybe a midget supermodel).

Hmm, not bad. I actually eat ok for breakfast and dinner; but if I don't bring my lunch (which I normally don't) I wind up eating some crappy fast food. Altho I did have sushi today instead.

I really just have to get my lazy ass to do some exercise and I'd be ok.

At least there are enough fat people at the beach to make me look like a supermodel (well, maybe a midget supermodel).

well uhmm i used to actually be pleasantly plump i've lost about 20 lbs and i haven't really cut down what i eat i just eat better all around..

i try and avoid eating out now just because everything is just super greasy and i tend to keep the carb intake low. :)

Originally posted by jy

well uhmm i used to actually be pleasantly plump i've lost about 20 lbs and i haven't really cut down what i eat i just eat better all around..

i try and avoid eating out now just because everything is just super greasy and i tend to keep the carb intake low. :)

20 lbs? Not bad! Yeah eating out is awful, anything healthy costs an arm and a leg. I'm about to go to my sales conference, everyone gains at least 5 lbs because we stuff ourselves with snacks and desserts; it's so damn stressful and that's pretty much the only way to console yourself...

Maybe when I'll get back I'll ask you for your diet advice after all, lol...