a passion that would last

through all eternity

you were always on my mindwithin my heart

i don't know what to do

within my heart

cause i'm still in love with you

within my heart

why did it have to be this way?

cause within my heart i always wanted you to stay....

and i hope to some day find

a love that we once shared

can't you see i really cared

you know i need you now

and ihave to find out how

we would ever be

baby, you and me....

within my heart

i don't know what to do

within my heart

cause i'm still in love with you

within my heart

why did it have to be this way?

cause within my heart i always wanted you to stay... <3

i dont want this to turn into some drama type ish, or make it look like some attention type of thing, however i feel everyone can relate to this... and thats why im going to write it.. as of late ive been fed up to here with just everything... everything from waking up (specific times, dates etc, everythings a deadline, everythings a intraday, everything = time is money blah blah blah, dressing up (what to wear where, and when and blah), paying rent, shopping for food, bills, cars, family, friends, news, geopolitical issues, the market, going out, staying in, and the best part about it... is i get to do this for another 60yrs... depending on what the avg life expectancy is in nyc... so in summation, looking forward, i think ive had enough...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i dont want this to turn into some drama type ish, or make it look like some attention type of thing, however i feel everyone can relate to this... and thats why im going to write it.. as of late ive been fed up to here with just everything... everything from waking up (specific times, dates etc, everythings a deadline, everythings a intraday, everything = time is money blah blah blah, dressing up (what to wear where, and when and blah), paying rent, shopping for food, bills, cars, family, friends, news, geopolitical issues, the market, going out, staying in, and the best part about it... is i get to do this for another 60yrs... depending on what the avg life expectancy is in nyc... so in summation, looking forward, i think ive had enough...

Your not alone!

Not saying I dont want to wake up.

But in all sincerity ( Spell Check ). There has to be another way.

well its like u said we can all relate

sure life is not easy

but that doesnt make it horrible

there still exists a few things that make life great and all the bullshit that comes with it

look i dont know the details of ur situation but things cant be that bad

Welcome to life, its called growing up.

i felt the same last year so.................i quit my job and haven't worked since june. need to get some things in order. when friends/family express their concern...i tell them that i have the rest of my life to work.

and then i tell'em whenever i die will my tombstone say "did not work form so and so"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes...a lot of us know EXACTLY what you're talking about....

do you remember what i was like around this time last year???? MISERABLE! I hated my job, myself, my friends, family, and everything else surrounding me. It was all so dull...somewhere along the lines life seemed to have lost my interest, but just continuted on, dragging me through the bowels of it. Waking up in the morning was a mission within itself. In fact, for two weeks I decided to just call out of work sick, and sleep.

Somewhere along the lines I woke up a lil' and out of responsibility I got back to "real life"...but even then I could still feel something was missing.

Slowly but surely things started to evolve... I really don't know how I did it...but, here I am....wonderful new job that gives me a boner every morning, brand new apt that I'm getting used to, my friends....although throughout the past year there was a ton of process of elimination, and I even tossed the heavy weights of a guy I had been seeing for a while.

I'm really not glowing in all these changes....don't get the wrong idea. There's still a bunch of things I'm working on to be somewhere even close to happy. I guess the point is....take a break. A relaxing one, but do it with your eyes open.

Think about when you go snowboarding, or when your soaking up the sun at the beach....your mind drifts off, no?? And you daydream about all these lil' possibilities that could happen in love, life, and your carreer...well, translate them into real life...and make them happen. It's not easy....and it won't get done all at once....FUCK, it won't get done in a year....but, it'll get done.

I suppose the depression part of it goes along with the territory...it did in my situation. To relieve it, drugs and alcohol stepped in, but they just overshadowed it....the only thing/person that could make it better is you.

Big or small, it all boils down to CHANGE.

(( recession = US Enema ))

PS....as if i have to say this, but you know where I am.... :kiss2:

I’m tugging at my hair

I’m pulling at my clothes

I’m trying to keep my cool

I know it shows

I’m staring at my feet

My cheeks are turning red

I’m searching for the words inside my head

I’m feeling nervous

Trying to be so perfect

Cause I know you’re worth it

You’re worth it

If I could say what I want to say

I'd say I wanna blow you away

Be with you every night

Am I squeezing you too tight

If I could say what I want to see

I want to go down On one knee

Marry you today

Guess, I’m wishing my life away

With these things I’ll never say

It don’t do me any good

It’s just a waste of time

What use is it to you

What’s on my mind

If it ain’t coming out

We’re not going anywhere

So why can’t I just tell you that I care

What’s wrong with my tongue

These words keep slipping away

I stutter, I stumble

Like I’ve got nothing to say

Guess I’m wishing my life away with these things I’ll never say

If I could say what I want to say

I'd say I wanna blow you away

Be with you every night

Am I squeezing you too tight

If I could say what I want to see

I want to go down On one knee

Marry me today

Yes, I’m wishing my life away

With these things I’ll never say

These things I’ll never say...

Originally posted by marcid21

i'm tugging at my hair

i'm pullin at my clothes

i'm tryin to keep my cool

i know it shows

i'm staring at my feet

my cheeks are turning red

i'm searching for the words inside my head

i'm feeling nervous

trying to be so perfect

cause i know you're worth it...

if i could say what i wanna say what i wanna say

i'd say i wanna blow you...away

be with you every night

am i squeezing you too tight

if i could say what i wanna see

i wanna see you go down... on one knee

marry me today...

yes, i'm wishing my life away

with these things i'll never say.

it don't do me any good

it's just a waste of time

what use is it to you?

what's on my mind

if it ain't comin out

we ain't goin anywhere

so why can't i just tell you that i care

i'm feeling nervous

trying to be so perfect

if i could say what i wanna say what i wanna say

i'd say i wanna blow you...away

be with you every night

am i squeezing you too tight

if i could say what i wanna see

i wanna see you go down... on one knee

marry me today...

yes, i'm wishing my life away

with these things i'll never say.

what's wrong, with my song

these words keep sliping away

i studder

i stumble...

...like I got nothing to say

i'm feeling nervous

trying to be so perfect

Yes I'm wishing my life away, with these things I'll never say...