Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

Tho's

:::tittiehardon's:::

they're so friggen annoying! Today I was leaving the tanning salon, and I ran into this guy I met Friday night...so we're standing outside talking for a good 20 minutes or so....and i get in my car....and i notice these lil' guys standing real hard at attention....so embarassing....:eek: :eek: :eek: WTF....

Guys...what's your reaction to these things? Do you just sit there and stare??:blank:

As long as the nipples aren't pointing in a weird direction (down, or one's facing one way and the other's waaaay off in the other direction) I think it looks great!

I've always wondered, tho, sometimes when you see women with large breasts and their nipples are pointed weird ways. I wonder if that's just the way they are, or if it's because they didn't adjust their breasts properly in their bra. :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

As long as the nipples aren't pointing in a weird direction (down, or one's facing one way and the other's waaaay off in the other direction) I think it looks great!

I've always wondered, tho, sometimes when you see women with large breasts and their nipples are pointed weird ways. I wonder if that's just the way they are, or if it's because they didn't adjust their breasts properly in their bra. :confused:

:laugh:

i usually feel REALLY self-conscious if i think im poking out. my nipples are erhmm...perky to begin with, so when it gets cold out... watch out :eek: