Clubplanet Nightlife Community

200 D'Jais VIP Cards

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

All I got to Say is find Barker........... I am Giving him the new D'Jais 2002 Vip Cards........find Him This friday @ Bunka Before 12 and you are in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DJ Teo Tee........This Friday and some VIP'S please!

Power hr 9-11 1/2 priced drinks for the alcoholics!

The Summer Only weeks away! Sunday May 5th Baby!

And Yes I am alive to all those that inquire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx for caring!

Oh B4 I forget My Bday May 19th.............Oh Lets Do it a Tenth Time! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by bonsolidd

All I got to Say is find Barker........... I am Giving him the new D'Jais 2002 Vip Cards........find Him This friday @ Bunka Before 12 and you are in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DJ Teo Tee........This Friday and some VIP'S please!

Power hr 9-11 1/2 priced drinks for the alcoholics!

The Summer Only weeks away! Sunday May 5th Baby!

And Yes I am alive to all those that inquire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx for caring!

Oh B4 I forget My Bday May 19th.............Oh Lets Do it a Tenth Time! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

your bday bon is deff one of the phattest partys of the year cant wait djais here we come:eek:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by mikeynine999

your bday bon is deff one of the phattest partys of the year cant wait djais here we come:eek:

OH Watchout for this one...........Last Year I woke in the Keys...........

Originally posted by bonsolidd

OH Watchout for this one...........Last Year I woke in the Keys...........

...and maybe this year you can wake up with a disco ball in your passenger seat- Bon let me tell you I STILL haven't stopped laughing about that... love you!!!! :D

p.s. see you Saturday night- I am coming up and finding a VIP card for me even though it will be a day late!!! BTW what is going on there Saturday?

i have mine toooooooo!

i found cell phone on the floor @ hb last sat...called some of the #'s in it the nex day to find the rightfull owner (cause im a courteous person), and the owner of the phone also happened to be the owner of bunka...lol it was bernies. so i'll be gettin a handfull of vip cards for me and my posse....

just a cute story i thought id share!

Some guy, (maybe the owner of Bunka, Im not sure) was wandering around the girls bathroom at Bunka on Saturday and Lesdig and I called his bluff. He handed us 2 D'Jais VIP cards and some other girl as well. I MEAN that was sketchy but oh well.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by scubastevenj

Bon,

Will everyone who finds Mike B before midnight get a card?

I'll cut ya slack til 12:15~~~~~~~

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by StArBrYte

...and maybe this year you can wake up with a disco ball in your passenger seat- Bon let me tell you I STILL haven't stopped laughing about that... love you!!!! :D

p.s. see you Saturday night- I am coming up and finding a VIP card for me even though it will be a day late!!! BTW what is going on there Saturday?

4 Yr Anniversary Party! and your the host!