Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD, you going to be there???

prplhz

Oh sweet, nice find Jess! After seeing him last summer, there's no way I'd miss this.... that was one of the funnest nights out I've ever had (even though it was only like 2 hours long!)

I hope he actually comes, PVD is especially bad with putting dates up on his website, then taking them down later.... gets the rumor mill working overtime.

Work's been CrAzY today... all work and no post makes Brian an unhappy employee:blank:

Well he is my favorite live DJ, with DH a close second. But I have seen him like 8-9 times all over the place. I am going to be seeing him in Ibiza on Aug 1, and it would be a great B-Day gift (June 23rd) to see him here on the 13th.... It is a Thursday night too, so it will be inside Axis, that's where I saw him here the first time he played in Boston.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by djresident

If all goes well I'll be spinning in Cali that weekend so I won't catch PVD, but last time was...memorable ;)

prplz, when's your b-day? my girlfriend's turning 21 june 18, yah!

What?!?! You're spinning in Cali that weekend!?! When did you go and get global on us :tongue:

Resident, do you ever spin anywhere around Boston? (or New England?) If you do you HAVE to let me know, I definitely want to check you out (you spinning I mean :tongue: )

Good luck with the Cali trip, hope all goes well!

-Brian

Originally posted by prplhz

My B-day is June 23rd, I will be 25!:( Getting really F'in old..... ::Depressed::

How funny is it that clubplanet put a huge smiley face in front of your depression... I think it's a sign! :D :D

And Jess, if you're getting old, then I'm getting old. And I'm definitely not getting old :tongue:

dude, i hope to be spinning around a lot more in the near future, i'll keep you guys updated. that plan for a local lounge night kinda stalled as it's hard to create a residency for yourself in this city with what we play (progressive), so I'm takin my time...

for now check out www.protonradio.com, my friend dj dres has a show, i've been on it a few times, last week was steve porter, and overall it's a fantastic radio station.

i promise when i get my new mix on i'll post and send out a bunch to y'all :)

have fun @ van dyke...you're all going to picotto, right?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

How funny is it that clubplanet put a huge smiley face in front of your depression... I think it's a sign! :D :D

And Jess, if you're getting old, then I'm getting old. And I'm definitely not getting old :tongue:

Yeah what is that, I am not old yet. I will never be old I refuse:D