Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquezzzzzzz....

djustinh

Okay during WMC Centrofly had these flyers that look like the stickers that say, "Hello my name is....Centrofly." On the back it listed all the big DJs who've played there. After the last name it said, "not Junior Vasquez."

Have I missed something lately? Does Jr. have some kind of beef with Centrofly??

Right after Twilo closed, the first place Junior was scheduled to spin at was Centro and he backed out a couple days before he was scheduled to play. More likely that it's beef Centro management has with Junior rather than beef he has with them. I don't know the entire story, but I'm sure someone out there does. Might have something to do with that 'no shirts no service' policy Centro usually has...

Originally posted by JoelB

WHat have I been sayin forever justin ;-)

BTW DT was off the meter weekend b4 last, so much energy, complete 180 from last tuime I heard him 2 yrs ago or so... will have to go to vinyl more. . .

ahhhh u finally went.....we gotta meet up soon

dave

just finished listening to his new mix CD. WTF, it sucks! How can anyone honestly say that crap is good? I mean, the first mix had a trainwreck in it!

I used to be a HUGE Junior fan, but I have to admit, he needs to get some sleep cause his shi*t is TIRED!

:blown::hat:

Originally posted by icup

just finished listening to his new mix CD. WTF, it sucks! How can anyone honestly say that crap is good? I mean, the first mix had a trainwreck in it!

I used to be a HUGE Junior fan, but I have to admit, he needs to get some sleep cause his shi*t is TIRED!

:blown::hat:

in all due respect, im no hard timer to the club scene who has put in only 5 years

but i remember even in 8th grade, one of my tecahers said to me about Arena, or Palladium or some club i dont know I really dont, "It's only good because Junior Vasquez will be there!" and that always stood out in my mind.

I used to hear a HELL of alot more about Junior 4/5 years ago, and especially when he was at Twilo.. but keep in mind i havent been around too too long, so i dont know if the queen has her ups and downs with the media and clubs. i think junior is a little too picky as far as the crowd, and what the queen wants, but i guess if i had her position i would be a BITCH too :)

Originally posted by djustinh

i think junior is a little too picky as far as the crowd, and what the queen wants, but i guess if i had her position i would be a BITCH too :)

LoL Snap ur fingers..... DIVA!! "Junior is the queen of all queens, the top mother of them all" -Roxy Scott :tongue::D

• 2 weeks later...