Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the biggest house party you have ever had?

Originally posted by notallthere

It just popped into my head that the most people i have ever had at any of my partys has been like 20 people. I was just wondering if anyone has ever thrown a HUGE house party with a dj and the whole 9 yards:hat:

Here's a big surprise to everyone who has hung out with me......The friday after Thanksgiving, my freshmen year in college, I had 7 kegs and approximately 250 people at my house. It still holds the record for the most police cars to break up a party in my town......14 patrol cars!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::eek:

Then there was last SUMMER for the ANNUAL J B R Clambake......lobsters, clams, shrimp, chicken, corn, potatoes and DJ COSMIC on the decks!!!!!!!!

every year the weekend after 4th of july we have a HUGE picnic at my house ... usually about 75 ppl. who come and go all day.

this was the first year we had a DJ and it was GREAT, cops came 3 x's .... i got them to do a jello shot with us and all !!!

My sophmore year in high school I had a huge house party (mom & dad where on a cruise). There where over 125 heads. I made a fucking killing. The house was a mess, but it was one of the best parties. When my younger brother went to high school people where asking him if he was my brother because they heard about my party.

Holy fucking shit..... how many of those people do you think you knew? I need to throw somthing like that.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Here's a big surprise to everyone who has hung out with me......The friday after Thanksgiving, my freshmen year in college, I had 7 kegs and approximately 250 people at my house. It still holds the record for the most police cars to break up a party in my town......14 patrol cars!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::eek:

Then there was last SUMMER for the ANNUAL J B R Clambake......lobsters, clams, shrimp, chicken, corn, potatoes and DJ COSMIC on the decks!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

Holy fucking shit..... how many of those people do you think you knew? I need to throw somthing like that.

I probably knew more than 75% of them b/c I went to Catholic High School and peeps from my year and like 4 more years above it came as well as the public school peeps I knew or was friends with!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I probably knew more than 75% of them b/c I went to Catholic High School and peeps from my year and like 4 more years above it came as well as the public school peeps I knew or was friends with!

what town did you live in??? and can i come to your next party????:D

New Years 1990- sophmore year in High School, I had 50 people from my high school, every guy hooked up with no exceptions... although some had to settle for 3rd and 4ths... The music was all AC/DC b/c thats all I listened to at that time..

New Years 2000- My condo had about 40 people, then my neighbor showed up at 1ish with 20 people from his party, my basement was packed to hell. No DJ, just played house mixes and had Beastie Boy's Anthology DVD on the wide screen

New Years 2002- Small party with 25-30 people. Unveiled the new Polk Audio system, party ran till 6AM. House music and a very stoned viewing of Airplane at 4AM. Uncle Buc was the last one standing at 6:30.

My college parties were rediculous in size but I can't take credit for those personally, biggest party at PKT Rider did over 500 through out the course of the night...

House Parties are more fun than any club... perhaps b/c they are much more rare now a days...

The week after I graduated from high school there was a big party every night. Mine was on a Tuesday, June '99. It was in my backyard....6 kegs over 400 people...we ran out of beer within like 2 hours so we had to run to the liquer store and picked up 26 thirty packs of bud light. It was IINNSSAANNEE, considering my back yard is maybe a quarter of the size of a football field.

Now my fraternity throws a party every Thursday at Metro Lounge...we get like 1000 peeps...biggest party on campus so I guess that counts too:D

Originally posted by thesandman

House Parties are more fun than any club... perhaps b/c they are much more rare now a days...

i miss house partiesss :( :( & sure would Luv to get invited to 1 some time soonnn:updown: hehe

Last year my friend threw a party in upper saddle river.....there was around 500 ppl and NO cops!!!!.. haha:)

I had maybe the greatest party ever on the Jersey shore. Anyone that knows me knows that these are some big words but if they were at my party they would remember. I had a house on 104 12th Ave in Belmar about 5 or 6 years ago that I just slammed for a party. First of all the house had a backyard that u could fit like 15 cars in so u can imagine the size of the yard. We had a party that we went through 15 kegs and at least 40 bottles of hard liquor on an Ice block. Plus to add further damage grain punch was flowing. We had burgers and dogs on a pit. At that time XS was the club to go to and the resident DJ there was Frankie V (a legend in Seaside). Actually i think he was the one to get Denny the job at Temps. Anyway he DJed and Beada B (the MC Icon) was on the mic on the roof of the house. At that time I was working at Amnesia in Scotch Plains and had lots of contacts with WKTU. They came there with the Party Patrol handing out all sorts of KTU shit. It was nuts. Cops came early and often. Party finally ended in a bad way with some dude knocking out his girlfriend. Cops came and it was over. $3000 worth of fines plus all expenses and we still made money on the party so u figure out how many people came through at $10 a head.

For those that were there remember:

CLUB 104 PLAY (104 12th Avenue)

DRESS LESS TO IMPRESS

Originally posted by l3lueyes

i miss house partiesss :( :( & sure would Luv to get invited to 1 some time soonnn:updown: hehe

Last year my friend threw a party in upper saddle river.....there was around 500 ppl and NO cops!!!!.. haha:) [/quote

I can't picture a house party in upper saddle river not gettting broken up by the cops. Beautiful houses there... Uncle Buc and I may do something at my place before mem. day...

Chris

Back in college, me and my roommates threw a "house" party where there were about 1200 people. We were in an apartment complex, and since we were getting 10 kegs and making three coolers of hunch punch, we figured things would get pretty big, but we didn't account for it to get as huge as it did. We had coned off the entire parking lot in our area so people could hang out front, but I guess that drew more random people to coming and seeing what's going on. We also had a couple of cops who were friends of ours over to help regulate, but in the end we got shut down (by them) anyway because some dumb drunk fuck drove his truck into a fence. Anyway, that was probably the second or third best party we ever threw.....those guys were fucking nuts.

Guest saleen351

Rookies:laugh:

Saleen351 college apartment complex, Birthday party 2000

15 kegs

50 Gallons of PJ < thats vodka, everclear, cool aide, and sliced fruit...

500 of the hottest dumbest southern broads.......

4 tanks of medical grade NOS in my shower........

Beats by saleen,,,,,

GHB distrubution by my roomate "Crack Head Craig", < G was leagal back then in NC.....

had so many ballons all over my complex dogs were choking on them for months..... No cops, one fight, I had to drop some asshole that cranked my tunes all the way up to try and blow the speakers......... If you never been to ECU, you've never been to a house party........ I've been to 50 keggers like 10 times in college.... carbone will back me up on all of this.......... he basicaly didn't leave sight of the tanks that night........ Bitches love NOS!

key to a great party is medical grade NOS....

"if you have NOS they will come"

I miss college...

I've had a couple in my house indoor'outdoor. lately they've been pretty chill 20-40 friends bar b que (at 4am) but 2 years ago was by far the biggest for my b-day 250 ppl. dj booze the whole 9 yrds. free booze party cost about $2500 plus 1800 dollars in damage to neighbors property. But it was well worth it.

Keep your eyes open I may be throwing a party in Bayonne. Huge back yard. Guest DJ's. It's gonna be a good one. You'll hear about it.

Kosta P

Id have to say Soz's house in 2000 we had about 160 people all ramed into his house....all the matawan peole will remember this one...I think it was the first time i did a 10 hour set and didnt play the same song twice....I forget how many kegs, but it was allot of tanked people...oh yea Soz give me my Tap back....

But i think the space kadet Labor day parties are up there too...

I had a party at my house 7 straight days, both the summer of my junior year and senior year in high school. It would always be packed because my house is on the major rd in my town so everybody would see the cars and stop by! A lot of outsiders from other towns would show up after the word got out a couple of days. We would beat the shit out of the guys. My one boy smashed some kids head through a fishtank and I live by the lake so we would toss a couple in there.

Back in HS I had a few pretty good parties… One was when my parents went to the Bahamas. It supposed to be about 25 people, but the night before the party, I totaled me car on the way to a concert I was told not to drive to. I realized I was dead anyway, so I made a few calls and there must have been about 75 people there. I woke up in the morning and people were sleeping on my Kitchen table, in the bathtub, on the front lawn… it was so funny.

In college I lived in a sorority house with about 45 girls (It was an old mansion that had been fixed up with a bunch of dorm-like rooms.. we had a huge kitchen and a chef. There ware 2 living rooms and a large dining area). We had a couple that was paid to live in the house and take care of us. They left to go visit family for a weekend and we threw the most unbelievable party. There had to be at least 300 people we had one of the frats bring over Kegs, 2 of our girls were bartenders and made drinks, we had shifts for cooking on the grill… It was amazing.

Those were the days… I miss the house parties. It has been a long time since I have been to one.