Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EdgarV(Liquid's new saturday night resident DJ)

liquidowner

2 years ago I went to Space the very 1st night it opened to see a friend that I had met through a friend that happened to be a very talented DJ on the Miami dance scene. I was not prepared what I heard that night. I still remember several songs he played and how hyped the crowd was. On Saturday at Liquid, Edgar set it off once again in a major way. I thought his set was awesome. Looks like someone has been doing his homework and practicing during his time off. You go, boy! Thanks again for helping to take the Miami dance scene up another notch. Hopefully Liquid will let Edgar and other quality trance & progressive house DJ'scontinue to bless our ears with their funk. To all you DJ's, club owners, promotors, radio stations and fans - Keep Up The Hard and Much Appreciated Work!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even professionals get there time off. What's the point in having a club if you cant party your ASS off. If all your CP heads want to meet me there sat night you let me know, I will set all of you up. If the rest of you are as Kewl as the one's I've already met then make sure you bring your sunglasses, You will need them driving home.

Originally posted by liquidowner

Even professionals get there time off. What's the point in having a club if you cant party your ASS off. If all your CP heads want to meet me there sat night you let me know, I will set all of you up. If the rest of you are as Kewl as the one's I've already met then make sure you bring your sunglasses, You will need them driving home.

if you can set it up mr.shaw i would appriciate it, since i wanna party there anyways it'll be great knowing people theres nice people to party with and i always wear my sun glasses ..... :)

hey,if it doesnt kill you.it'll only make you stronger.

This Saturday Liquid welcomes SPUNDAE's bi-weekly residency w/ DJS

SCOTT HENRY [buzz/washington dc]

TAJ [spundae/ san francisco]

along w/

Sammy O

George Alvarado

& yes...

EDGAR V

Hip Hop Upstairs lounge

w/ DJ DBJ and special guests.

If you cant make it ...tune in, we go live on PARTY 93.1 fm

from 12am-4am every Saturday night for your private use.

Complimentary vodka bar til 12

Doors open @ 10pm

Table reservations available

*Email me to be placed on my Complimentary Guest list good til 1:00 -AlexBugaloo@aol.com

check out the SPUNDAE site

www.spundae.com

LIQUID Nightclub

www.liquidnightclub.com

1532 Washington Avenue South Beach, FL

have a & safe 420

Bugaloo®

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Billy to the DJ line up you put on this past Saturday I wish I would have been there in person. I heard it on the radio and I just could not turn the radio off nor wanted to get off the car. The TUNES were just kickin one after another good mixes fosure, THANKS>...................Alvarado & Edgar both did a great job.:cool:

Guest saleen351

WOW, YOU GUYS ARE MORE CLUELESS THEN I THOUGHT... I WANT YOU GUYS TO LOOK AT EVERY DJ MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD EXCEPT CALDERONE... THEY ARE ALL NO NAME TRANCE DJS.. THEY ARE A DIME A DOZEN....... LIKE NO LIMIT SAID IT BEST... PATHETIC...

IF EDGAR PLAYS TRANCE, CAN I BRING MY MP3 PLAYER, SO I'LL WEAR IT WHILE I'M AT THE CLUB... SO I CAN HEAR SOME REAL MUSIC...?

TRANCE IS DEAD, AND HAS BEEN DEAD FOR A LONG TIME..... SOBE NEEDS TO ENTER 2002 NOT 1999... SO SAD:(

PS BLOWING THE CLUB OWNER ON THE MESSAGE BOARD IS GAY.....

Originally posted by saleen351

TRANCE IS DEAD, AND HAS BEEN DEAD FOR A LONG TIME.....

DJ SCOT PROJECT?

SCOTT BOND?

TALLA?

TIESTO?

PAUL VAN DYKE?

they still pack the clubs...and i do remember u sucking pretty hard on MR. DJ SCOT PROJECTS balls 2 weeks ago....make up ur mind...is trance dead or is it alive?

:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

DJ SCOT PROJECT?

SCOTT BOND?

TALLA?

TIESTO?

PAUL VAN DYKE?

they still pack the clubs...and i do remember u sucking pretty hard on MR. DJ SCOT PROJECTS balls 2 weeks ago....make up ur mind...is trance dead or is it alive?

:rolleyes:

you consier dj scot project pure trance? sorry his productions are hard house with massive build ups... trance doesn't have build ups... progressive and house do.... tiesto is not pure trance either.... i like some of his productions but usually after some one else remixes them.... pvd sucks.......... scott bond everyone on the ny board and nj board said he sucks.. i've never seen him.. talla < never heard of such a dj.... so yes trance sucks and dj scott is not a trance dj... he may play trance but its not all trance.. and i can live with that....

Originally posted by saleen351

you consier dj scot project pure trance? sorry his productions are hard house with massive build ups... trance doesn't have build ups... progressive and house do.... tiesto is not pure trance either.... i like some of his productions but usually after some one else remixes them.... pvd sucks.......... scott bond everyone on the ny board and nj board said he sucks.. i've never seen him.. talla < never heard of such a dj.... so yes trance sucks and dj scott is not a trance dj... he may play trance but its not all trance.. and i can live with that....

:laugh::tongue: ...talk about shoot ur mouth off before thinking..scot project isnt trance? ha ha ha...if ignorance is bliss, u must be the most blissful person i know on this board...ha ha ha ha....i am actually enjoying ur jokes now, guess u have to grow on people....

ps

where is ur friend dj duchovany? i have missed his comments on this board too

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh::tongue: ...talk about shoot ur mouth off before thinking..scot project isnt trance? ha ha ha...if ignorance is bliss, u must be the most blissful person i know on this board...ha ha ha ha....i am actually enjoying ur jokes now, guess u have to grow on people....

ps

where is ur friend dj duchovany? i have missed his comments on this board too

is thunder a trance track?

what about over drive?

french kisses?

I can keep going.... its not ALL trance.... lots of hard house.... with progressive built ups.... no dj is pure any style... and certainly dj scott is not all trance.... but the faggots at liquid did put me to sleep....