Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What NJ Board Members have you met so far? Who would you like to meet?

I am a newby, but I read the board everyday. A couple of my friends post every day. I was just wondering

1.who on the board have you met so far?

and 2. who you would like to meet?

I personally would like to meet Saleen, Sinsational, Laurie619, Barbie Girl, And Ibclubbin......

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met & know Lauie619, Jarmenio, Scarletpromo, Milleniapro, Sydnie, Vsoto, Bonsolid, there are prob a few more but I can't remember. There are some people who I know who they are but don't know me.

To me meeting people on the board is no biggie...but I would like to see what Barbiegirl looks like....

Originally posted by marissabella

I am a newby, but I read the board everyday. A couple of my friends post every day. I was just wondering

1.who on the board have you met so far?

and 2. who you would like to meet?

I personally would like to meet Saleen, Sinsational, Laurie619, Barbie Girl, And Ibclubbin......

You'll never meet barbiegirl because she never goes out she just likes to bash platinum and ibclubbin on the board. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

I WANT TO MEET THAT CHOSENSTUD.....HE'S SUCH AN ASSHOLE :mad:

cosmicgate22, ceeotter, 007pourer, cody05, johnniebee, temptskid, trickdaddy, emmitt, eviljav, nabuc1, saleen, clubangel, spygirl, clubkitty, teresa, heywoodchblowme, whataboutme, stigelerio, kostaP, laurie09347092402394, saynotodrama. ladybijan22, unclebuc,rKdaFnkBt, sistatrixie, tizzah508, lukeyblueeyes and last but not least, my DEPUTY DAWG cigs!

want to meet cmb1975 to prove i am a real human being and not a figment of someone's imagination

I have met tempkid, oo7pourer,cody, whataboutme, saynotodrama, saleen, carbone, tyco, spygirl,cmb1975, clubangel,

cosmic gate, jbr, cigs, emmitt, lucky blueyes, jarminio, goodfello, eviljav and a whole lotts other people all great! See you all again at temps! :D

Originally posted by ceeotter

I am going to go out on a limb and say if you go to Temps 4/27 you will meet a lot of us.

I've met Ceeotter!!!!

Dig the Yankee shirt! Will you be wearing that on 4/27? Is something in particular going on there that day?

Originally posted by cigs

I've met Ceeotter!!!!

Dig the Yankee shirt! Will you be wearing that on 4/27? Is something in particular going on there that day?

DAMN IT CIGS why can't I get the picture there why does it say click to download????

OPENING OF TEMPS SILLY.

I will have to find a nice Yankee shirt to wear!

Originally posted by cigs

I've met Ceeotter!!!!

There's a limb you could loose a bet gettin onto!

All of NJ's jar heads and short shirts in one place with the sickest tunes around (except for maybe JP at about 9am Sunday) and plenty of alphabet soup to be served all night long! :tongue:

I have met so may people...I am best freinds with Lesdig, and knew adam23 and Brian 1500 before hand. I have met tempkid, Saleen, 007pourer, ml2k1, tyco, joeycarbone,

k hole69696, thesandman, djdanfury (as of last night), jarmenio, unclebuc, eviljav, and I know there are a bunch I am probably forgetting.

I would like to meet Spygirl and the alliance. we should defintiely have a meet up on the 27th.

Originally posted by cgm

I have met so may people...I am best freinds with Lesdig, and knew adam23 and Brian 1500 before hand. I have met tempkid, Saleen, 007pourer, ml2k1, tyco, joeycarbone,

k hole69696, thesandman, djdanfury (as of last night), jarmenio, unclebuc, eviljav, and I know there are a bunch I am probably forgetting.

I would like to meet Spygirl and the alliance. we should defintiely have a meet up on the 27th.

Ditto...except i'm best friends with CGM, obviously.:)

I met:

1.bmw4jay

2.djdanfury

3.spygirl3756376376

4.laurie619

5.jarmenio

6.12inch

7.scarletpromos

8.starbryte

9.teresadf

10.sickbone

11.sparkleplenty

12.teklord310

13.carusomaas

14.johnmichael0093083083

15.greyskyy

16.dancensmile

17.skeemr4

18.sweetummz

um....maybe some more?

people I want to meet

Marissabella;)

Saleen.....i gotta see this focker

barbiegirl......who lies behind the drama??

BG

I have met ibclubbin (I think you were the first!!! :D ), spygirl briefly at Platinum, cigs at Bunka :) , luvdaclubs who is the cutest thing ever (where has she been, by the way?), pipdaddy who is my favorite shot partner even though I can't do the shots, ummmm who else... oh teklord, sweetumzz, sydnie, ketel, scarletpromos, bonsolid, of course my best friend teresadf, and I already knew clubangel and clubkitty (speaking of which, where have THEY been also?)

I am dying to meet JBR cause I think he is hysterical, also tyco and tempkid but I'll have my share of them this summer!!! I also would like to meet saleen one day, boywonder, this new johnnysuckcock guy cause he is hilarious, and I'm sure a bunch of others too I just can't think of them all. Oh I would love to meet tunnelbandit even though he posts more on the NY board rather than jersey, but he is ultimately the funniest person on cp imo.