Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is Vinyl? I heard it moved

Originally posted by billiebob

subject says it all. What's Vinyl's address. Didn't something change this week?

I want to see Sven!

Thanks!

Since everyone is being a smartass, I'll give you the answer. Vinyl is located at 6 Hubert St. Its 3 blocks below Canal St. Basically its on the corner of Hudson and Hubert. Right by the Holland tunnel.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Since everyone is being a smartass, I'll give you the answer. Vinyl is located at 6 Hubert St. Its 3 blocks below Canal St. Basically its on the corner of Hudson and Hubert. Right by the Holland tunnel.

Shhhhhhhhhh:tongue:

Originally posted by yoguy80

PHUTUREFUNK, i thought it was by that slaughterhouse off 6th ave and 11th street! Yeah man, VINIL kicks Ass! I LOVE HARD HOUSE!:confused: And the DJ, whats his name........:blown:

. . .nah man, they changed it . . too many peeps sneaking in through the Hunka Bunka ( I can't get over that fucking name. . ) and City entrances, so they moved it upstate . .it's quite the treck, but the force field quick tunnels they routed through the new Aqueduct from the Catskills makes the travel time about 6 minutes once they issue you your watertight enviro-suit . . .

". . .nah man, they changed it . . too many peeps sneaking in through the Hunka Bunka ( I can't get over that fucking name. . ) and City entrances, so they moved it upstate . .it's quite the treck, but the force field quick tunnels they routed through the new Aqueduct from the Catskills makes the travel time about 6 minutes once they issue you your watertight enviro-suit . . ."

Ohh, that explains it! I guess all this time i must've been going to CRACKHOUSE!!!:woah::screwy::huh: :huh: