Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucked up shit

Kuro

About a week and a half ago I sawa story on the local news about a Baltimore man who had died in Atlanta. He had been pulled over by the police and because he had an outstanding warrant for writing bad checks he ran. He led the police on a wild high speed chase all the while talking to his fiance on his cell phone. Eventually he lost control of his SUV and crashed and was killed.

Wednesday after I got back from class I saw a girl who grew up across the street from me being dropped off. I hadn't seen her in a few months because she had been living in Atlanta, but she was moving back to Baltimore because her fiance had died (his funeral was Thursday). Today my sister confirmed for me that her fiance had been the guy I saw the news report about and that she was the fiance he was on the phone with. Both she and her father pleased with him to stop before something happened. Even worse, she was in Baltimore while the chase was going on because she was up here for the funeral of her sister who had died of a drug overdose. shakehead.gif

Guest jroo

say what you will, but two back to back with-in days time is hella better than 1 here then 1 one more like 6 months apart if you ask me. that is really sad, i hope that she's ok, and her family.