Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sup everyone new to board

Originally posted by saleen351

what a fucking dork! STFU, hi I'm new to the board.......:rolleyes: god this board sucks ass...........

is this kid fucking serious......???? hey internet tough guy the sooner you learn this the better

retard.jpg

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

You still in Florida?

yea I"m here causing trouble..... I'm regulating all the damm trance heads down here..... trance sucks.... all the bartenders suck ass too..... I"m gonna fly the otter in on the weekends to be my personal bartender... but the chicks are wayyyyyyyyyyyy out of control,..... Luving the g strings on the beach and the margaritas we wack out at fat tuesdays on the beach..... I fell asleep and now i"m burned really bad........ getting an apartment on Los Olas.......... Jersey style.... I got tons of jersey guido tunes to hold me over till I get some more KTU radio rips... they love trance down here...:blown:

Originally posted by saleen351

yea I"m here causing trouble..... I'm regulating all the damm trance heads down here..... trance sucks.... all the bartenders suck ass too..... I"m gonna fly the otter in on the weekends to be my personal bartender... but the chicks are wayyyyyyyyyyyy out of control,..... Luving the g strings on the beach and the margaritas we wack out at fat tuesdays on the beach..... I fell asleep and now i"m burned really bad........ getting an apartment on Los Olas.......... Jersey style.... I got tons of jersey guido tunes to hold me over till I get some more KTU radio rips... they love trance down here...:blown:

Sounds like you are having fun.... All the bartenders can't be that bad, but none could ever replace our favorite Otter:) Too much trance is bad for the brain.....:blown: