Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawking Vicious!!!!!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by msoprano13

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

NUFF SAID

All i gotta say is........... I KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKIN DID LAST SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

THANK YOU JOHNNY FOR PLAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!

I had a fuckin blast tonight. Stage is HUGE now, got my official Stage Crew shirt, and heard the Johnny Vicious we all wanted to hear. WOW amazing tracks every single one of em. I can't hear anything and I'm pissed off about other bullshit, so i am off the la la land.

Originally posted by roninmess

You all better listen to KTU tonight and get that hour that he recorded and will be airing. I don't care what hour he chooses, it will be fuckin amazing!

WOW>. awesome had an awesome fuckign time last night.. left around 4:30.. just got home now (7am... eh ehm.. had to go to BK) .. anywayz... place was dead aroun then anywayz... Nice meeting codica, pfloyd, lavenderdance and there was another guy.. dont remeember your name.. sorry... Great seeing everyone like usual.. Blazeny and joeyg joined us... Its been a while boyz!!

Rob i cant believe you told your friend I am weird... what were you thinking I am sooooo normal!! DUH! lol

Lynne hope you had a fun bday!!

tonight its off to tribecca I go.. dont forget to listen to KTU from 10-1am as well for NERO!!! Wahoo... cant wait.. its gonna be sick.. anyone who is 21 come down to tribecca to support NERO!!! Im off to shower and stuff. OC here I come... lol

mwaaaaaaz

What can I say...Vicious was fawkin sick last nite. Thats the only way to describe it. He brought back the Tunnel and Factory sounds....Some quick shoutouts to everyone I saw there last night: Roninmess, Codica, Quoth, TunnelBandit, PFloyd, Msoprano, GGFella, Legend, Linabina, XxLea, Blazeny, SexxyBabyD, Fiery, Tonythelover, Nychunk, Bigpoppa, DjJonStephen, sexxyh, and sorry to those I forgot....It was great chillin with all of you....Now I need to get some sleep :D

A few songs I remember:

I know what you did last summer

Only God Can Judge Me

Just Feel Free

Kiss

Dj Spoke- R U Ready

Elastique Culture-U

Terrance and Phillip-We Make The Bass

Moments

React Dub...Rob was going nutz when this came on

Pitchin

Second Trip

Hurricane

C.J-Dream A Dream

Mike Mac remix of Final Chapter

Binary Finary-1998

Grace-Not Over Yet

Thunder In Paradise

Blood is Pumpin

Delerium-Silence

Starparty-I'm In Love

Energy 52-Cafe Del Mar

Potatoheads-Mix The Master(Cj Stone Remix).......

best part of the night is looking at the main floor during all the buildups and just seeing how confuses the little kiddies were......

they were prob thinkign wheres derb:laugh:

OH AND I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER

anyone catch vicious jumping around and pointing at all us tunnel heads when he dropped it....he had this evil grin on all night......he was def feeling it.....he didnt let one song play through.....every single and i mean every single track was being mixed or fucked with.........wow i feel bad for those who missed it.....this is why ive been following vicious around for 3+ years......

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

What can I say...Vicious was fawkin sick last nite. Thats the only way to describe it. He brought back the Tunnel and Factory sounds....Some quick shoutouts to everyone I saw there last night: Roninmess, Codica, Quoth, TunnelBandit, PFloyd, Msoprano, GGFella, Legend, Linabina, XxLea, Blazeny, SexxyBabyD, Fiery, Tonythelover, Nychunk, Bigpoppa, DjJonStephen, sexxyh, and sorry to those I forgot....It was great chillin with all of you....Now I need to get some sleep :D

A few songs I remember:

I know what you did last summer

Only God Can Judge Me

Just Feel Free

Kiss

Dj Spoke- R U Ready

Elastique Culture-U

Terrance and Phillip-We Make The Bass

Moments

React Dub...Rob was going nutz when this came on

Pitchin

Second Trip

Hurricane

C.J-Dream A Dream

Mike Mac remix of Final Chapter

Binary Finary-1998

Grace-Not Over Yet

Thunder In Paradise

Blood is Pumpin

Delerium-Silence

Starparty-I'm In Love

Energy 52-Cafe Del Mar

Potatoheads-Mix The Master(Cj Stone Remix).......

w/the exception of react dub.....and binary.....when did those beome classics........???!!!

dave

Originally posted by spikesnj

w/the exception of react dub.....and binary.....when did those beome classics........???!!!

dave

i got a few ?'s for you

have you been to the tunnel?

have you been to factory for vicious?

how long have you been following vicious for?

its not about the tracks...its about the sound he creates with the tracks and how he completely destroys the track while its playing....if you cant answer yes to the first 2 questions you clearly have no clue what vicious is about

and i quote "these kids have no clue whats gonna happen tonight" vicious to me when he called me to the booth

VICIOUS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the pain! the horrifying pain! :cry:

it was all worth it though :D

but no here with me or dont give up :(

oh well

last night was weird though

at 345, 3/4 of the stage crew left. the only ones left were me, karch, nychunk, bugout, foxyroxy, tonythelover, tunnelbandit, bebby and hotchickie

then, at 4am, lavendermenace and joeg show up! WTF? i thought they hated roxy! i guess lav had a craving for juiceheads or something :tongue: j/k

OMG, What a Night. Soprano, I'm confused about KTU tonight, Vicious's set from last night will be one tonight? Anyway I had a great time Jumpin around with all of u as always, and yeah I pointed out how the crowd had no fucking clue what was going on, they never heard these tracks before cause their all 15 yrrs old. Johnny Fucking Vicious is the man, oh yeah and does anyone wanna trade their shirt for a Medium, I took a XL by accident.

wow....that is really all i can say. Nice seeing everyone again-- nycmuzik...I dunno how I didnt meet u...o well..next time..I'll just add a few tracks to your list and then I think im going back to sleep

De Bom 2001

Tomorrow - Dumonde (my track of the nite by far--I think i hear ggfella yell out to everyone "this is the fawkin vicious sound!!!!")

The Angry Inch Dub

i think u got the rest I can remember...

Happy Bday Linabina hope u enjoyed it--

I couldnt do vinyl after that musicall journey Johnny wrecked shop on--didnt have it in me..next time..

see ya'll kiddies @ SP

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by scoob-e

does anyone wanna give me a shirt period? i think i deserve it considering i made a fool of myself requesting that track for all u retards not once, but twice, on a napkin no less. :D

brooooooooooooo i have the image of you popping up with your arms up when i know what you did last summer came blasting in.......sick sick night

yo mikebugout that was me yelling this is the vicious sound

damn 2 good weekends in a row of slamming ass beats:cool: :D

Last night was sick. I think it was the best night at Roxy all year. Great seeing everyone again as always. Made the night 10 times more fun then it already was. Vicious threw it down track after track last night. So many memories from all the tracks.

this night was absolutly fucking amazing!!!!! Vicious was definatly feelin it too...he was goin nuts in the booth. as soon as i got to roxy and made my way to the stage vicious calls me up in the booth and the first thing he says to me is "are you ready"? right from then i knew it was going to be an awesome fucking night.

highlight of the night was definatly when he played, "i know what you did last summer" me, msoprano, xtcgspot, scoobe, pfloyd, roninmess were all jumpin up and down like mad men when we heard it come on...and all vicious did was point at us and laugh...it was great..

yea, the main floor had no clue what the hell was doing on....vicious was just totaly on point and tore the place up!!!!

peace out

gianni

oh yea, by the way.......thank you vicious for callin me up in the booth when u first saw me ,that was very nice of you, and for appoligizing for giving me a cd that you signed for my brother....its all good, we live in the same house so i can steal it when i want.:tongue: and for playing I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER!!!

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

FUCKKKKKKKKKK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LAST NIGHT WAS SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

VICIOUS WAS DEFINITELY ON POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT UP TO PFLOYD and MSOPRANO nice seein u guys again..... NOW THIS IS WHY WE HAVE BEEN SWEATIN VICIOUS FOR A FEW YEARS NOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUNDER IN PARADISE!!!!!!!

peace

jon:D

Originally posted by msoprano13

i got a few ?'s for you

have you been to the tunnel?

have you been to factory for vicious?

how long have you been following vicious for?

its not about the tracks...its about the sound he creates with the tracks and how he completely destroys the track while its playing....if you cant answer yes to the first 2 questions you clearly have no clue what vicious is about

and i quote "these kids have no clue whats gonna happen tonight" vicious to me when he called me to the booth

VICIOUS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brotha...listen....I was simply stating FACTS that those are not DANCE MUSIC CLASSICS...yes, i have been to the tunnl for JV, yes I have been to SF for JV........I've been gong to clubs since I was 15.....look at thoe parties, they went nowhere....the best set I have ever heard from JV is when he spun REAL classics on KTU about 2 years ago over the summer..Im talkin Jungle Brothers and everything....was insane....."Thunder In Paradise" a classic? Come on now...I have respect for JV, he is doing his thing......If he plyed shit like React all night, that would be a classics party.....So next time, dont try and make me look like a moron who dosent know anything...

dave

Originally posted by spikesnj

Brotha...listen....I was simply stating FACTS that those are not DANCE MUSIC CLASSICS...yes, i have been to the tunnl for JV, yes I have been to SF for JV........I've been gong to clubs since I was 15.....look at thoe parties, they went nowhere....the best set I have ever heard from JV is when he spun REAL classics on KTU about 2 years ago over the summer..Im talkin Jungle Brothers and everything....was insane....."Thunder In Paradise" a classic? Come on now...I have respect for JV, he is doing his thing......If he plyed shit like React all night, that would be a classics party.....So next time, dont try and make me look like a moron who dosent know anything...

dave

Sorry Bro.. BUT THunder in Paradise Is a fucken CLASSIC SUMMER 2000000000000000000000000000 .. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!

and by the Way it was HIS CLassics so i gues u would Figure he would HIS OWN SONGs?

:confused:

peace

jon

Originally posted by jonathanny

Sorry Bro.. BUT THunder in Paradise Is a fucken CLASSIC SUMMER 2000000000000000000000000000 .. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!

and by the Way it was HIS CLassics so i gues u would Figure he would HIS OWN SONGs?

:confused:

peace

jon

thunder in paradise was played!?!?!?:eek: i fucking missed it !?!?!?!?? i am so fucking pissed!!!!:mad: i cant beleive it. anyway a lot of these songs are classics and alot arent by what the night was based on was the classic vicious "sound" aka the days at tunnel and facotry. songs that arent played as much as back then. dont try to be all philisophical about the whole "classic" statement. but all in all it was an awsome night. words can not describe what i was feeling last night and still am! hearing him spin the songs he spun at tunnel and factory made me feel like i was tripping on e when in fact i was drunk! it was funny how on a classics night there were more of the rookie clubbers than the veterans! but they were lucky to expirience how he did it back in the day! i finally met someone from CP. it was cool to meet you msoprano, i was the guy that came up to you when you were leaning on the dj booth. and to (i think it was) roninmess, thanx for letting me know the name of the song i asked you for "only GOD can judge me", i had it already btw! i cant beleive that i missed "i know what you did last summer" but there will be that ktu set tonight so imma check it there! i cant beielive that i got hit in the face with a shirt and didnt pick it up! lol i thought it was someones shirt that they flung at me or something. lol anyway i had a great time and i hope i meet more of you next time i go to roxy!

peace,

DON