Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4/12/02 Roxy Track list

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

on that set, which is it? how far into the set is "i know what you did last summer" in? and is the set 23 minutes?

never mind i found it on that set! yes ive also been looking for this off the hook piece of shit! lol and now i do remember him playing it friday! my god this fucking song is hot!

Originally posted by msoprano13

yea but it doesnt have the ridiculous chicago hard house intro on it.....

see Mike now everyone and their mom loves i know what you did last summer. Your opinion goes a long way;)

Originally posted by sextacy911

ahh the kid im downloading from has .3 k upload... this is gunna take foreverrr!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If its the Sanctuary set you're downloading, I can send it to you through aim. I have dsl so it should be faster....

its not a white label folks, after everyone left i went up to him to thank him for playing it and he showed me the vinyl, but i told him to put it away before i saw the artists name, cuz then the track will get played out like that 4 clubbers children track. he even said "it took me an hour to find this one but i brought it just for you guys." only reason he showed me it in the first place was cuz and i quote, "was the nutcase guy handing him napkin requests"

Originally posted by scoob-e

its not a white label folks, after everyone left i went up to him to thank him for playing it and he showed me the vinyl, but i told him to put it away before i saw the artists name, cuz then the track will get played out like that 4 clubbers children track. he even said "it took me an hour to find this one but i brought it just for you guys." only reason he showed me it in the first place was cuz and i quote, "was the nutcase guy handing him napkin requests"

Noooooooo......Bro you should have gotten the name of that song...lmao....:blown:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT SONG IS SOOOO CRAZY

one of the most ridiculous bass lines ever......damn 2 years and i finally get to hear it at a club....shit it was def worth the wait.....

i hope no one gets a hold of that track except for a selected few:cool:

Originally posted by msoprano13

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT SONG IS SOOOO CRAZY

one of the most ridiculous bass lines ever......damn 2 years and i finally get to hear it at a club....shit it was def worth the wait.....

i hope no one gets a hold of that track except for a selected few:cool:

ditto.l